Main Menu

Funny is.nt it

Started by Dudge, May 09, 2012, 09:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Im a chelsea supporter, and we beat Liverpool in the FA cup final. Then 3/4 days later they kick our butts 4-1 and we miss top 4. Bit like my D/T, ALL OVER THE PLACE

Jukes

Chelsea did have a whole load of reserve players in yesterday while Liverpool played close to a full side.

McRooster

Meh! Who gives a showere  ;)

Back in the the old days of FF we had our supported teams under our DP's before m0nty brought about the profile changes (one of mine listed was of course Chelsea) I have supported Chelsea since I can remember thanks to an Uncle who lived in Surrey and sent me a shirt for my 6th b'day.

FA Cup and the Champions League title mean so much more than the Premier League title. Similar is the thinking at Adelaide United, we sucked in the A League this year but the bigger picture is the ACL.

Eye on the prize is the thinking at Stamford Bridge  :D

Cookie Monster

Don't worry.

We'll beat Bayern and qualify for CL :)

Jukes

Bayern are gonna smash chelsea. Robben, Gomez, Neuer, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Boateng and Lahm are just far too good for Chelsea's Mata and...? Chelsea didn't even make the top 5 europe spots (FA cup winners though) let alone close to champions.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 09, 2012, 11:09:49 PM
Bayern are gonna smash chelsea. Robben, Gomez, Neuer, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Boateng and Lahm are just far too good for Chelsea's Mata and...? Chelsea didn't even make the top 5 europe spots (FA cup winners though) let alone close to champions.

Mata and Cech, Lampard, Essien, Drogba, Cole... And next season, Hazard.

Jukes

Mata is good yeah.
Cech is brain dead, 5 years past his prime.
Lampard is old but good.
Essien is old, Drogba is old, Cole is old.
Hazard is going to city....

elephants

So they're old but that means they can't be good now?? You aren't Mancini you? How do you know thats where Eden is going?

Zombie2.5

Liver pool lost :(

Then they won :)
I go for Liverpool but Chelsea is cool 8), except when were versing them :-\

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on May 09, 2012, 11:54:11 PM
So they're old but that means they can't be good now?? You aren't Mancini you? How do you know thats where Eden is going?
Hazard will be going to either of the Manchester clubs. If Chelsea do manage to win the Champs league there is a chance he will go there, but the two Manc clubs are odds on favourite for his signature ;)

Jukes

We won't get Hazard.We virtually have secured Kagawa and Gaitan, and possibly one or two more. No room for Hazard in that midfield.

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 10, 2012, 12:26:20 PM
Hazard will be going to either of the Manchester clubs. If Chelsea do manage to win the Champs league there is a chance he will go there, but the two Manc clubs are odds on favourite for his signature ;)

Quote from Hazard.

"i'll be in blue next season."

Chelsea vs City basically.

I don't believe anythijg until pen is put to paper though.

CrowsFan

When did he say that? Just a few days ago he was asked if he preferred red or blue as a colour and he said he thinks both look good on him...

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 10, 2012, 10:25:32 PM
When did he say that? Just a few days ago he was asked if he preferred red or blue as a colour and he said he thinks both look good on him...
Quote from: elephants on May 10, 2012, 08:32:05 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 10, 2012, 12:26:20 PM

Quote from Hazard.

"i'll be in blue next season."

Chelsea vs City basically.

I don't believe anythijg until pen is put to paper though.
I hope you guys don't serious believe that sutff haha It's all crap talk.