Indecisive.

Started by Jormas, May 09, 2012, 08:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Magner -> Horsley (leaving me with $197K)
then what?
Initially wanted to get Beams in for Goodes, but then next week i cant upgrade Coniglio to Jelwood/Jobe and i'll only have 438K to burn

Either i do that and wait another 3 weeks for the upgrade, or i discount Beams and go for Zaha.

Is beams worth the F3 spot and relinquish the Prem M5 for another 2-3 week while cows mature?
P.S - i need a rd12 Premium cause i currently have a 4,1,3 in the mids (Couch and Premo to come for Coniglio and Greene) leaving me with a 2,3,3...

Whatdoyouthink ???

The_Captain

I reckon get beams in for goodes. As i believe horsley will score better on feild than say a forward line rookie who would be taking goodes spot. Then caash in a cow in a few weeks and upgrade that m5 spot. Thats my opinions, hope it helps :)

Jormas

Thanks. Might go Coniglio to maybe Couch, Crozier, whatever rd12 rook comes first with higher scoring capability and JS. Then upgrade Greene to Swannie maybe (fingers crossed i can afford him) for my 2,3,3 layout. I might keep JMac for good.

The_Captain

yeh sounds good! Tough one on Jmac seems to be hovering around the 90s. Wont be a keeper unless he can get an average close to a hundred for me.