Rucking Hell!!

Started by Lozza, May 09, 2012, 08:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lozza

My Rucks are McEvoy, Mumford, Giles, Redden. Have already copped three donuts this year from the rucks and so im looking to trade. I was thinking of trading Mcevoy since Mumford should be back sooner (hopefully) and was thinking maybe Maric? Any comments or suggestions much appreciated.

Flame

Ha! Love the title!

Maric in good form!

Thunderstruck

Bring in Maric..one of the best performing presently...

Lozza

yeah thats what im thinking of doing but do you think he could keep it up all year?

Thunderstruck

Quote from: Lozza on May 09, 2012, 08:32:53 PM
yeah thats what im thinking of doing but do you think he could keep it up all year?

He's the only decent ruckman the tigers have and typically when players change clubs for most of them their results improve  ::)

Lozza

Yeah I know so I think i will probably go with him

Lozza

also works out well with the byes  ;D

Justin Bieber

Get rid of those guys. I've had both  :'(

Zombie2.5

He's your best option!!

And he has a mullet...... That's a great addition to your team :P

penskifile

Lozza

will McIntosh really score much higher? if i got him I'd need redden to play during byes to avoid donut and Maric should score about the same anyway. oh and he has a mullet haha

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Lozza on May 09, 2012, 11:37:49 PM
will McIntosh really score much higher? if i got him I'd need redden to play during byes to avoid donut and Maric should score about the same anyway. oh and he has a mullet haha
Okay, Lets Go!!!  8) A quick Maric V H-Mac 8)

Maric
Has a Mullet  ;D
Is cheaper  :)
Is the best and only ruckman in his team  :)
Has age on his side :)

H-Mac
Has averaged more this year :)
Plays for a better side :)

Maric wins  ;D

Capper

last i heard Mummy still atleast 3 weeks away, so maybe a double trade Mummy and Big boy for Hmac and the Mullet

Lozza

well since im getting in horsely this week can only do one trade. so ill go mcevoy to maric and then maybe next week go mummy to mcintosh if theres no news on his return

Capper

Quote from: Lozza on May 10, 2012, 01:02:34 AM
well since im getting in horsely this week can only do one trade. so ill go mcevoy to maric and then maybe next week go mummy to mcintosh if theres no news on his return
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/135269/default.aspx

Good sign for Mummy
QuoteSwans ruckman Shane Mumford has resumed light training after being sidelined with a back infection.