Good news on Sandi.

Started by Pendlebury2Swan, May 09, 2012, 08:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pendlebury2Swan

having a test during the week..... should be up for selection.  :)

willy0405

that big barbie better play

chaosAD

Holz

Im not going to take my 4th ruck donut for the year, its the thing that stopped my chance of overall, He should play and hopefully he gets 100+ to repay the faith.

Football Factory

owenbond007

Any news is good news  ;D cmon sandi no more injuries please!

Tenfold

One of my workmates valued his house last week and he said he wanted to play last week but they didn't want to take any risks. Therefore he will surely be a monty to play this week.

fidou

I'm sick of the ruck doughnut. Please play 211, don't make me waste my cash and go Reddon to Maric I would prefer to get Horlsey and Adams in.

Thunderstruck

Quote from: fidou on May 09, 2012, 08:45:00 PM
I'm sick of the ruck doughnut. Please play 211, don't make me waste my cash and go Reddon to Maric I would prefer to get Horlsey and Adams in.

You should of done that trade last round and cleaned up the 120 odd points he made and will more than likely ton it up more and more... could be a unique combo of Sandi and Maric  ;)  8)

Justin Bieber

Hopefully he doesn't play. Traded him out last week...  :-X

fidou

Quote from: Thunderstruck on May 09, 2012, 08:55:32 PM
Quote from: fidou on May 09, 2012, 08:45:00 PM

You should of done that trade last round and cleaned up the 120 odd points he made and will more than likely ton it up more and more... could be a unique combo of Sandi and Maric  ;)  8)
Well it wasn't as if I couldn't see it, I was 20k short and couldn't do it.

Zombie2.5

:-\ Should i get Sandi in for McEvoy??
I've got Cox in but he's sharing the bye with Giles and the 'must-have' rooks Big 'O'mg and Redden aren't playing.
I could reverse and get Sandi in?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 09, 2012, 09:46:31 PM
I've got Cox in but he's sharing the bye with Giles and the 'must-have' rooks Big 'O'mg and Redden aren't playing.

No!  The mullet.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: whatlez on May 09, 2012, 09:47:30 PM

No!  The mullet.

Maric & Giles...  :-\
??? Not sure on that..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 09, 2012, 09:58:24 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 09, 2012, 09:47:30 PM

No!  The mullet.

Maric & Giles...  :-\
??? Not sure on that..

I gt in cox this week.