LAKE + 60k Vs Waters Vs Keep Bugg

Started by m1tch robo, May 09, 2012, 12:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you choose out of these R11 "premiums"

Bugg > Lake
Bugg > Waters
Don't Trade

m1tch robo

Looking at bringing in a R11 premium defender.

Backs are currently: Lids, Scotland, Heppell, Broughton, Hargrave, Clarke, Bugg (Ellis, Morris).

Should I get Lake or Waters or just keep bugg. I don't want to trade ellis, morris or clarke as their bye suits my team more.

Right now I'm leaning towards lake as his scores after R1 have been solid for a defender

Justin Bieber

Keep Bugg.

He is the best young kid going around.

tbagrocks

I think i'll keep him all year, still would like to get Shaw at his price though

Doyle

Quote from: whatlez on May 09, 2012, 12:52:27 PM
Keep Bugg.

He is the best young kid going around.

Until Horsley came  ;) But I guess he's a matured-age rookie...

Zombie2.5

keep the bug!
the other guys aren't even premos, they're proven but injured so they are midpricers! risky!

Thunderstruck

Keep him, he will only get better and personally Waters should of been in your team from day 1..Was always gonna come back better.  ;)

Doyle

Quote from: Thunderstruck on May 09, 2012, 06:24:30 PM
Keep him, he will only get better and personally Waters should of been in your team from day 1..Was always gonna come back better.  ;)

Not really, extremely injury-prone and very aggressive around the ball (meaning suspensions), I can see why people didn't go with him although he is repaying the faith for the people who did.

m1tch robo

I think I'm going to keep him. His BE is very similar to lake's so I'll have a week to think about it. Hopefully he posts a healthy score against the gold coast.