Is it a week or 2 too early!

Started by owenbond007, May 08, 2012, 11:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

The Horse Horsley has bolted as a star. But 1 or 2 weeks later would of really fit into my plans a lot better. Somebody gotta bite the bullet for him :(. Maybe ill strike it lucky and hell be out this week, doubt it, but if it was then his JS would come under scrutiney. 

Ricochet

in a perfect world it is, but Horse is too good to pass up and there aren't many other rookies standing out atm

Chopps

look at byes and the guy in the mid thats going to go up the least and cull them and get horsley

Holz

Im pretty happy with him coming in now, gives you the oppurtunity to get some cash for an upgrade and you can keep him till round 13 than trade him out in the bye round and he should have made lots of money. Gives him a shot to play 8 games by than and should be close to his BE reaching his average.

BC2010

Yeah, 2-3 weeks too early for me as well. Current line up is:
Mids - Pendles, Boyd, Jelwood, Robinson, McDonald, Shiel (Magner, Cogs)
Forwards - Franklin, Sidebum, Lewis, Martin, Goodes, Roughead, Waite (Christensen, Hall)

Will need to downgrade Goodes, but can only really do that to a forward rook/cheapie (don't want Christensen's $$$ sitting on the bench, and other than moving Robinson into the forwards, don't have the DPP link to trade Goodes for Horse).

My dilemma is whether to do 2 downgrades (Goodes/Magner to Adams/Horse), or downgrade Goodes to Adams and having the $$$ to upgrade Magner to Murphy. Will mean only one more upgrade in the mids and both lines will then be set. If I do go the double downgrade, then will need 4 more trades to finish off.

Decisions, decisions........

CFC 1979

no brainer for me

Horsley could rise to $350 000 -  $400 000 by his bye round