MRP is a joke

Started by owenbond007, May 08, 2012, 09:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Broughton off! There is no rule stating you cant slide to win footy yet they keep trying this shower.

T Dog

No issue until another player hurt badly  :o

mpollock

Still trying to work out the diff between the two Goodes incidents which both got a week and the last two which eventually were both cleared ...  ???

From memory i think Goodes didn't challenge and the others did?  Is that right?

unceramonius

same as the worst coast ducks.....a rule change will only come into effect when one of shuey, selwood, priddus, hams, kerr suffers a horrific injury, due to their cheating ways

as for broughton and sliding, i say if its studs first your done....no excuse.   but hands to the ball frantically trying to win the contest...then play on.

beau waters can consistently snipe anyone he wants on a weekly basis and its deemed ok. 

unceramonius

goodes CLEARLY went in knees first.  VERY dangerous.

thomas, and broughton actually lead with their hands trying to win the ball and make incidental contact after

goodes incident is far different to the others, and the first time he did it in nab he went studs first. 

mpollock

@unceramonius - Do the WCE have a restaining order out against you?? LOL   ;D

Justin Bieber

Should given him weeks.

Hurt Swallow's ankles and Swallow is way more important than Broughton

unceramonius

With that reasoning, then whoever was in the marking contest with bock when he broke his leg should be suspended.

In a contact sport, freak accidents will happen

ossie85

Quote from: mpollock on May 09, 2012, 01:48:42 AM

No, but fanfooty soon will. His days are numbered.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: unceramonius on May 09, 2012, 03:20:41 PM
With that reasoning, then whoever was in the marking contest with bock when he broke his leg should be suspended.

In a contact sport, freak accidents will happen

Yeah why not.

Bock is our fuvking hero and he's gone :'(

HappyDEZ

The ebb & flow suspension politics. Stretching my memory a bit, but I reckon G. Wanganeen got away with umpire contact at least once, maybe even twice just before they started nailing players on it. It's the luck of the draw/flavour of the day.

Phasir

Quote from: unceramonius on May 08, 2012, 11:46:37 PM
same as the worst coast ducks.....a rule change will only come into effect when one of shuey, selwood, priddus, hams, kerr suffers a horrific injury, due to their cheating ways

as for broughton and sliding, i say if its studs first your done....no excuse.   but hands to the ball frantically trying to win the contest...then play on.

beau waters can consistently snipe anyone he wants on a weekly basis and its deemed ok.

I sense a lot of anger in you, young padawan

The F.A.R.K.

haha all the broughton haters

now if you are angry that broughton got off please tell me...did you trade him out in round 2 or 3???

unceramonius

A lot of people here are like Demetriou. Ooooooooh dont mention anything iffy, lets keep it hush hush or its a fine.

My posts are on topic, unlike others who post random crap like their display picture etc. or completely ignore 645 topics asking the same trade info. Now is this about the mrp being a joke?  Yes.  Did i add my opinion on it?  Yes.  Did i say Beau can snipe anyone he wants?  Again yes....hence the tc is right.   If the truth hurts, sorry, get over it.

I dont get angry, but ALOT of people get seriously butthurt on this forum. If you can post what you like, i will too, and its within the confines of the topic, so tough.

auscoyote

Quote from: ossie85 on May 09, 2012, 03:42:02 PM
Quote from: mpollock on May 09, 2012, 01:48:42 AM

No, but fanfooty soon will. His days are numbered.

Why wait, do us all a favour
Should of been kick off ages ago with the shower he dribbles. >:(

Quote from: unceramonius on May 08, 2012, 11:46:37 PM
same as the worst coast ducks.....

And by the way West Coast are just shrugging tackles, not our fault if our opposition are not strong enough to pin the arms or cant tackle correctly!