Huzza?

Started by Jormas, May 08, 2012, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Many hours of pondering about how i am to get beams in has struck me? or am i crazy ???

I need a rd 12 mid upgrade and i am also looking for a DPP link for my midfield.

I want to upgrade Coniglio next round (i currently have 260K, leaving me with about 525K to spend next round.)

If i choose to get beams over someone like Watson, Selwood, i can also go for chapman in my FWDS rather than ZAHA.

Leave an opinion on what i should do?

Zaha and Jobe/Selwood
or
Beams and Chapman + DPP

elephants

I'd do the second option but move a dpp rookie like Treloar or Kennedy to the midfield??

Lucastorm

Beams Chappy plus a DPP biatch!

TheHanger

Quote from: elephants on May 08, 2012, 07:14:53 PM
I'd do the second option but move a dpp rookie like Treloar or Kennedy to the midfield??

+1

but Zaha still looks good, think Watson is best value if you got him from the start, is he worth the trade?

Lucastorm

Quote from: TheHanger on May 08, 2012, 08:14:30 PM

+1

but Zaha still looks good, think Watson is best value if you got him from the start, is he worth the trade?

+1

Plus beware hammy tightness Chappy

Jormas

Quote from: Lucastorm on May 08, 2012, 08:17:22 PM
Quote from: TheHanger on May 08, 2012, 08:14:30 PM

+1

+1

Plus beware hammy tightness Chappy

Stevie J

Bones Bombers

I like the idea of getting someone like Beams in the mids to get the link and then move a rookie from forwards to mid bench.
I will be getting Beams in mids next week as 6th mid. Is he your 6th.
Can you name mids or forwards you already have? Sidey?
As good as Chappy scores not sure if he can be trusted as far as injuries and resting. Zaka could on the rise, hope so!

Jormas

FMDT....

Just done my calculations to sell Goodes(448K)+Magner(260K)+ Coniglio next week(265K) + 57K = 1,030,000K

to get in Horsley(117k) + Beams(483K) + Chappy (450K) = 1,050,000K

what do i do now?

do i get in Beams next week and a 420K fwd this week?

or do i get Zaha and go for a better priced Prem mid next week and relinquish the DPP

Jormas

Quote from: Bones Bombers on May 08, 2012, 09:01:43 PM
I like the idea of getting someone like Beams in the mids to get the link and then move a rookie from forwards to mid bench.
I will be getting Beams in mids next week as 6th mid. Is he your 6th.
Can you name mids or forwards you already have? Sidey?
As good as Chappy scores not sure if he can be trusted as far as injuries and resting. Zaka could on the rise, hope so!

Yeah mate. I have
Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Boyd, Hayes, McDonald, Horsley (Greene, Coniglio)
FWD: Sidey, Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Goodes, Smith, Porplyzia (Treloar, Hall)

Beams would be my M5

i have been a bit slow, i have been waiting for my rooks to mature. I have a pretty decent backline, only need 1 upgrade. So i'm pretty much set.

Bones Bombers

If Beams is the player you really want, maybe trade Goodes to him this week and decide on the mid upgrade next week.
Great pick in Hayes!!! You could really do with another true premo mid soon, JMac, Greene and Conigs are making you awesome cash!

Jormas

Quote from: Bones Bombers on May 08, 2012, 09:46:38 PM
If Beams is the player you really want, maybe trade Goodes to him this week and decide on the mid upgrade next week.
Great pick in Hayes!!! You could really do with another true premo mid soon, JMac, Greene and Conigs are making you awesome cash!

Cheer that!

Hayes was a must at 380K! Went Goodes to Beams, and holding on 430K next week :/ Might wait a bit and then do a better upgrade in 2 rounds or more :D