The General - rnd 11,12+13

Started by CFC 1979, May 08, 2012, 06:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

is anyone worried about the general striking during the bye rounds ?

surely if coaches wanted to get a decent rest for stars it would be either side of thier bye
giving the player 2 weeks break ( here's looking at you swanny )

he has not been too freindly lately

Ringo

To be honest have not even considered for byes but with what has been happening this year who knows?  More worried about for finals though.

Locinator

No I haven't. It would stink though after all the planning going into my bye structure.

EL TIGER

Theres no real "dominating" sides this year, the top 4 and top 8 are much more uncertain this year so I doubt teams will be in a position to rest multiple A grade players like Geel and Coll did in previous years....

ossie85

Quote from: EL TIGER on June 01, 2012, 11:04:07 AM
Theres no real "dominating" sides this year, the top 4 and top 8 are much more uncertain this year so I doubt teams will be in a position to rest multiple A grade players like Geel and Coll did in previous years....

Reckon Swan won't play next week against Melbourne, he would have otherwise. But since a bye is after Melbourne they give him 4 weeks off. Wouldn't surprise me if others at the Pies are rested also. Look at Shaw, probably won't play againts Dees also.

upthemaidens

Quote from: ossie85 on June 01, 2012, 12:26:41 PM
Quote from: EL TIGER on June 01, 2012, 11:04:07 AM

Reckon Swan won't play next week against Melbourne, he would have otherwise. But since a bye is after Melbourne they give him 4 weeks off. Wouldn't surprise me if others at the Pies are rested also. Look at Shaw, probably won't play againts Dees also.
apparently swan was running strong at training, fairly sure he will play rd.11 (televised monday night game and all)..
  now heath shaw thats a different kettle of fish..

Duck

After seeing Melbourne defeating Essendon, I'm hoping Buckley goes HOLY !@#%$^!#$! MUST GET SWAN AND SHAW BACK FOR THIS MATCH!

Colliwobblers

+1 Duck !  He damned well better.

The general will strike over the byes for sure but what can you do, your either taking the donuts and not making extra trades in the byes to avoid the donuts.

Or your making the 3 trades each round 12 and 13 to avoid them and if you are well there aren't any more for the General :)

And if your not your probably not going to make sideways trades for the General either.

Carnage awaits :)

nas

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 03, 2012, 01:38:46 AM
+1 Duck !  He damned well better.

The general will strike over the byes for sure but what can you do, your either taking the donuts and not making extra trades in the byes to avoid the donuts.

Or your making the 3 trades each round 12 and 13 to avoid them and if you are well there aren't any more for the General :)

And if your not your probably not going to make sideways trades for the General either.

Carnage awaits :)

Some will tho

tom_scully

Wouldnt worry about it. No way players at this level will have two weeks off from match fitness.

betch ya