Good rd12 Prem

Started by Jormas, May 08, 2012, 05:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Who is a good rd 12 Prem?

Looking to upgrade and already have pendles.

Can't get any rd 13, cause i have 3 players. maybe rd11 if i can trade out 2 rooks to rd12 rooks :|

Want to be looking at having a 2,3,3 going into byes for the mids, currently having a 4,1,3  ???

Maybe looking at Jobe, missed the boat on Stants. Main options are Jobe or Selwood/Bartel + Maybe Barlow?

Thoughts?

fertalong

Jormas

Quote from: fertalong on May 08, 2012, 05:59:37 PM
Swan!

i wish!  ::) only have about 525 - 540K to burn, depends when i do the trade :P

PowerBug

Josh Kennedy?? Jude Bolton?? Brent Moloney?? (No, don't do that)

Jobe Watson , Brent Stanton , Dane Swan.

Lions01

I'd be looking Selwood, Jobe or even Josh Kennedy (if you wanted to be a little more unique)

Ajax22

Jelwood - JPK - Watson - Barlow. In that order

tbagrocks

my problem is Swan, Pendel, Jelwood, + magner who doesn't have two of these premo's?

Zombie2.5

1. Swan
2. Selwood
3. Stanton
4. Jobe
5. Kennedy

And why do you once again have a second thread??? It's the same question for the same thing except you are asking which rd 12 bye fwd/mid instead of which rd 12 bye mid????
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,58496.0.html#msg757080

Kuruki

Maybe even look outside the square and get someone like Beams. I reckon he has the potential to go 110 for the rest of the season. Will never cop the main tag. Also gives you the option of sliding him forward and replacing a rubbish forward rook on field with a better scoring mid rook if u ever need to. You can also move him forward permanently down the track when u can afford someone like Swan. Beams will give you good scoring and flexibilty.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Kuruki on May 08, 2012, 09:00:36 PM
Maybe even look outside the square and get someone like Beams. I reckon he has the potential to go 110 for the rest of the season. Will never cop the main tag. Also gives you the option of sliding him forward and replacing a rubbish forward rook on field with a better scoring mid rook if u ever need to. You can also move him forward permanently down the track when u can afford someone like Swan. Beams will give you good scoring and flexibilty.
Yeah, think that's what he's doing with the second thread.....

Next time you could just edit the thread.... instead of making another thread basically on the same thing, except ruling out some players.

Lucastorm

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 08, 2012, 08:58:41 PM
1. Swan
2. Selwood
3. Stanton
4. Jobe
5. Kennedy

And why do you once again have a second thread??? It's the same question for the same thing except you are asking which rd 12 bye fwd/mid instead of which rd 12 bye mid????
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,58496.0.html#msg757080

Watch out! It's the thread police!

But yeah, round 12 mid premos are easy! ANY of the above will net you good points. But yeah maybe hold the trade and try get Swanny in! Stanton another good options, but you can't cry when he has his average rounds...

Chopps

get a mid forward then buy the best mid premo you can when you got the cash.

Jormas

Magner -> Horsley (leaving me with $197K)
then what?
Initially wanted to get Beams in for Goodes, but then next week i cant upgrade Coniglio to Jelwood/Jobe and i'll only have 438K to burn

Either i do that and wait another 3 weeks for the upgrade, or i discount Beams and go for Zaha.

Is beams worth the F3 spot and relinquish the Prem M5 for another 2-3 week while cows mature?
P.S - i need a rd12 Premium cause i currently have a 4,1,3 in the mids (Couch and Premo to come for Coniglio and Greene) leaving me with a 2,3,3...

Whatdoyouthink