Previous topic - Next topic

Do this trade or not?

Yes
4 (21.1%)
No
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

lollipop man

Is trading D.Smith to Beams a bad idea. I know Beams will score more but D. Smith can easily get 80+ and has heaps of cash to make. It would also mean my F7 would have to be Treloar with Hall and Pfieffer on bench.

Chelskiman

If you can go Smith to Beams then I would do it.  Personally I'm keeping him for now as I'll be getting rid of Kennedy and Milera first.

mjbcattery

Awful idea, smith will go up big time over the next two weeks, at worst wait two weeks and then do it so u get the extra 50-75 thousand

thanme

This is always a tough one. Smith will have bigger price rises once his 30 whatever is out of his 3 week total (which would be week after next I guess), but to get Beams now surely can't be a bad thing right?
I'd be of the mind that if you can get a premium keeper in sooner, so it.

Lions01

Yep tricky Im leaving him as F7 for a few weeks, has shown that he can score consistently when given a full match.

I'm in a very similar position to you with Smith, Treloar, Cameron and 5fer in my forwardline. I'm guessing you don't have the cash to upgrade any of them to Beams. I'm going to do something like

Shiel to Horsley
Magner to Beams / Robinson (DPP link to forward)
Overall it makes the team stronger having Smith as F7 instead of Treloar/5fer, and magner was only going to be on my bench from no on anyways. Something you may want to consider

browny_wce

i did it last week for Pfieffer....FMDT  :-[

yorgis