Magner
11 (61.1%)
Coniglio
5 (27.8%)
Shiel
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Affliction

Interested to read your opinions. Trying to avoid a last minute decision on Friday.

Hopefully this will help others with the same scenario. Which one would you trade out?

Congilio score of 97 is this a sign of things to come? All other scores have been less then 80.

Melbourne tough games coming up and Magner will be tagging.

Just added Shiel, has lowest the BE out of the 3. Unlikely to be traded out.

andyandy89

It's a tough one, I am keeping all three but if I had to get rid of one it would probably be Magner. Lots of money made from him as it is, where if you got rid of Coniglio now it would kind of be a waste, and I think Shiel will continue to get better.

But seriously it's a tough call, they all still have a decent amount of money to make I would say, but for example if you were able to downgrade any of them, then upgrade someone else in your team for a gun this week then you could probably justify killing one of them off early.

Justin Bieber

I'm keeping all 3 for the moment, but I think one of the GWS rooks needs to go, for byes purposes...

tommygun

My delimna as well, I'm thinking get rid of Cogs, a bad time as he's hitting form but with Magner playing Round 11 it's either Cogs or McDonald, McDonald's consistent enough to keep and hasn't gone up in value enough.  I still have a couple more round 11s in my mid, but I'm thinking to cop the donuts in the first round.  Won't be good for the eliminator though.  I'm not totally convinced Magner is purely a stopper, he has shown he can score; Cog's has done his job, won't be dominate for a couple of years really.  Look at Scully - he's still pretty crap.

glam77

Quote from: whatlez on May 08, 2012, 09:39:40 AM
I'm keeping all 3 for the moment, but I think one of the GWS rooks needs to go, for byes purposes...

that's how i decided in my SC wher ei had 3 GWS mids. Only got 2 in DT so not as much of a concern so more likely mags to go in DT.

Colliwobblers

Magner but depends on your midfield premiums, if you have boyd and a brissy boy then KEEP magner or you will be destroyed in round 11 if all your rooks are GWS....

Sydneys Mitchell as a pre bye rookie downgrade may help, but Zorko won't he's round 11 too horse is 13 but what others are there not GWS at the moment...