30 (44.1%)
trade soon
12 (17.6%)
keeping for a while
26 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 12, 2012, 01:17:11 AM

tbagrocks

will this guy get free run in the middle or is he the new demon tagger? really he should have more tons ahead but how many 50s to?

BlackMamba

Out of my other cash cow mids (Shiel and JMac), I think Magner has the least amount of money to be made due to his tagging role. However, he is a round 12 bye. Gotta figure out bye structure before I execute the trade  :-\.

matt1985

Quote from: BlackMamba on May 08, 2012, 02:42:16 AM
Out of my other cash cow mids (Shiel and JMac), I think Magner has the least amount of money to be made due to his tagging role. However, he is a round 12 bye. Gotta figure out bye structure before I execute the trade  :-\.

This is the only reason why I'm keeping him. Need him for the byes! It's a shame shiel seems to be lifting, I'd love to be able to hold him. We can't keep them all tho!

BarnDogg

Ricochet

Quote from: BarnDogg on May 08, 2012, 08:37:15 AM
I need him for the byes....
Same here, need him to play right through those weeks

Justin Bieber

Keeping.

Can't get Adams and Horsley in this week  :-\

Cayenne

For me it all depends on whether couch gets a game any time soon. If he's named this week then magner might go, otherwise its couch to horsley.

Went Adams over pfeiffer last week :)

tbagrocks

I want to keep the Magnet, thats why we call him the magnet!!!

but he's up against Swan, Pendels, Jelwood in my byes, when do I trade the magnet?  this week?

has he got big games to come or is he now a run with?

SkyStud24

Will keep until i dont need him for bye's anymore.
However, i don't think he will be playing a tagging role all the time. If Melbourne are smart, they will just try and give him the ballk as much as they can. You can learn alot from tagging, but at the end of the day, Melbourne will be better off getting as much experience as they can with him on ball.

But, then again. I'm not coach of a shower club :P

tbagrocks

If I keep this guy I keep kennedy who is showering it! but my bye
s are better?

oldshepp

Keeping and trading Shiel to Horse

Its a week to week proposition for me whether I start Magner over Shiel anyway so I may as well keep him on the bench making money until the byes at least

T Dog

Looks like he will keep getting a game IMO. ??? So why trade him out?

Pendlebury2Swan

i'm keeping him all year, goood to have on bench.

Praetorian

Will eventually upgrade Magner but keeping for now. Probably lose Kennedy for Horsley this week. With McDonald's and Horsley's current outputs I can do with keeping Shiel and Magner on the bench until I need the money.

Artax

Dropping him in favour of keeping Cogs and Shiel. Bit nervous.