Main Menu

More Geelong Shower

Started by Colliwobblers, May 07, 2012, 08:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

So we have already seen the angry Cats who suffered from Brain Snaps allowing Hayden to get under thier skin.

Several of the older players have looked angry. Several incidents, Suspensions.

Now this, on a rookie kid in the VFL, just my opinion but I reckon it's pretty disgraceful.

Whats going on in Geelong? Something in the water? Roids?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/135127/default.aspx

Never rated the Cats, but that's because I'm a pies supporter.

Reckon thier giving me plenty of valid readons to hate them now tho  ::)

Ziplock

PowerBug

He's in our Worlds team guys :-\ Something which neither of you two have helped me with over the last few weeks. :P

meow meow

Never rated the Cats? lol yeah they are duds!!

elephants

As long as Chappy keeps off the water ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: meow meow on May 07, 2012, 09:23:51 PM

Rated as in "personalities"

There is more to a football club than winning games, there is culture and a ton of other stuff that can't be measured by wins and losses.

And they may be (or have been) gun players, but from all evidence recently they ARE dud blokes.

And Don't get me wrong we got our own issues with Daisy revolting against the coach and getting himself hamstrung strains for punishment.... (conspiracy theory)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: PowerBug on May 07, 2012, 09:12:25 PM
He's in our Worlds team guys :-\ Something which neither of you two have helped me with over the last few weeks. :P

Haven't had any messages from you, PM me what you need??

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 07, 2012, 10:54:36 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on May 07, 2012, 09:12:25 PM

Haven't had any messages from you, PM me what you need??
haha, just stirring you. Just pop into the Worlds thread every now and then, especially around selection day (Thursday-Friday) to see if there's anything i've done wring or needs changing. :)

More annyoed at Zip coz he goes into that board every day but never checks in on the SC side of things. >:(

henry

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 07, 2012, 10:53:24 PM

There is more to a football club than winning games, there is culture and a ton of other stuff that can't be measured by wins and losses.

And they may be (or have been) gun players, but from all evidence recently they ARE dud blokes.

And Don't get me wrong we got our own issues with Daisy revolting against the coach and getting himself hamstrung strains for punishment.... (conspiracy theory)

Says the bloke who's team appointed HEATH SHAW to the leadership group. Right...
I don't go for geelong, and I dislike them as a passionate hawks man mainly because we cannot buy a game from them but for me there was no malice in what wojo did, and it was an accideng, stuff like that happens in footy.

elephants

Quote from: henry on May 07, 2012, 11:47:09 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 07, 2012, 10:53:24 PM

Says the bloke who's team appointed HEATH SHAW to the leadership group. Right...
I don't go for geelong, and I dislike them as a passionate hawks man mainly because we cannot buy a game from them but for me there was no malice in what wojo did, and it was an accideng, stuff like that happens in footy.

He has a point :P

Shaggy

crabapples

Bit hard to tell by just reading, i couldnt see a video. But im on my phone?

Jimmy bartel
Cameron ling
Cam mooney
Tom harley
Gary ablett
Joel selwood
Tom hawkins
Brad ottens

Dont think i call any of these guys shower blokes!

Lol colliwobblers ur a funny bloke!

PowerBug

Quote from: crabapples on May 08, 2012, 11:11:18 AM

Jimmy bartel
Cameron ling
Cam mooney
Tom harley
Gary ablett
Joel selwood
Tom hawkins
Brad ottens

Add Harry Taylor to that list, anyone else see his intelligence on AFLGameDay on Sunday?? :o

Ziplock

I would call selwood a shower bloke...

elephants

Quote from: PowerBug on May 08, 2012, 11:43:57 AM
Quote from: crabapples on May 08, 2012, 11:11:18 AM

Jimmy bartel
Cameron ling
Cam mooney
Tom harley
Gary ablett
Joel selwood
Tom hawkins
Brad ottens

Add Harry Taylor to that list, anyone else see his intelligence on AFLGameDay on Sunday?? :o
Dude is a champ. Mate's older brother played footy with him over here a fair few years ago. Outstanding guy apparently.