Previous topic - Next topic

Annihilator101

Hey guys just wondering which people to pick any advice would be appreciated:

Tippet or LeCras in the forward line

&

Scoot Thompson or Bret Delideo  in the midfield

thanks guys

thefly1976

tippet is a hard one. where will he play more forward?
lecras was tipped to move into midfield but with lack of options up forward and some weagles off season trading he might just stay up forward.

id go scot thompson purly because delideo is such a slow starter and is probably better suited to the forwards as he isnt really a premium midfielder, only scores around the mid 90's

azza707

I have tippet at the moment, purely because i think he can certainly improve from his great year lsat year, and become a power foward. any time that he gets in the ruck and in and around the ball is only a bonus for a forward. ALso he has the double position (R/F) which is another added bonus. Lecras did seem tempting, however, like the fly said, he is staying in the forward line and may not play on the wing anymore, where he would have racked it up.

and yet again i agree with the fly here. Deledio was almost a lock as a fwd, but now as a mid, he just doesnt seem to score highly enough. sure he is consistent, but doesnt post big enough scores for an elite mid at that price. thompson i think will lift his average even a little bit more so i would go with him