Woulda, Shoulda.... Coulda!!..

Started by crabapples, May 07, 2012, 11:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crabapples

last minute change taking the C off pendles, to murphy. And put on Hampton for D.Smith bench, cost me the weekly prize!! also having Mohr on the field instead of bugg woulda sealed the deal but hey title says it all.... the only annoying things is these are acctually changes i made right before lockout   :(

anyone else?

thewizz

Brought in NicNat - copped donut - lost league match because of it!  >:( :( :-[

crabapples

Oh man iv been so lucky with the late changes

S_Coach99

Quote from: crabapples on May 07, 2012, 11:20:56 AM
last minute change taking the C off pendles, to murphy. And put on Hampton for D.Smith bench, cost me the weekly prize!! also having Mohr on the field instead of bugg woulda sealed the deal but hey title says it all.... the only annoying things is these are acctually changes i made right before lockout   :(

anyone else?

nah, cuz if I coulda should woulda - I would have had bower over birchall on the field and smith over Pffiererer and I wouldve won the weekly prize  :P, Sure a lot of others in the same boat

crabapples

yeah just annoying when ur teams got the potential but u got the high scores on the bench!! nothin more frustrating.. lol

S_Coach99

Couldnt agree more... although I still had a good week with 5416 - just wish I could have had that extra 125 from bench decision, and made stanton captain over swan would have me an extra 84...

5625 would have been great!

nathan11

Quote from: S_Coach99 on May 07, 2012, 12:49:26 PM
Couldnt agree more... although I still had a good week with 5416 - just wish I could have had that extra 125 from bench decision, and made stanton captain over swan would have me an extra 84...

Pretty sure 5614 would have won anyway :)

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: nathan11 on May 08, 2012, 11:43:28 PM
Quote from: S_Coach99 on May 07, 2012, 12:49:26 PM

Pretty sure 5614 would have won anyway :)
Even 5416 would've been right up there!  ;D

4INAROW

i think even 5000 still would've been a decent effort  ::)