Trading Freely.

Started by Master Q, May 04, 2012, 06:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Mummy to Longer.
Clay Smith to anyone?

and cop a donut for Fyfe (no emergency or)

or

Mummy to Longer
Fyfe to anyone?

and cop a donut for GAJ (Tre and Clay Smith out. Can't MPP Tre as no Forward cover).

LaHug

I wouldn't get in Longer. Would much rather trade Mummy to a premium (HMac is still relatively cheap!)
Fyfe needs to be traded so that's probably the other trade to make. Sad that you'll have to cop a donut either way but Mummy and Fyfe are the two to go and you want to be getting premiums in for both.
Who are your current forwards?

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on May 04, 2012, 06:26:57 PM
I wouldn't get in Longer. Would much rather trade Mummy to a premium (HMac is still relatively cheap!)
Fyfe needs to be traded so that's probably the other trade to make. Sad that you'll have to cop a donut either way but Mummy and Fyfe are the two to go and you want to be getting premiums in for both.
Wanted to go to Longer as Giles is doing an amazing job as No.2  :-\

So if I bring in Hmac I have Giles on the bench and can't go Smith up. My forwards are:

Franklin,Sidebum,Fyfe,Martin,Pav,Hall,Hampton/Tre,Smedts/Paine,Walsh

(Bold I just rotate)

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2012, 06:30:16 PM

So if I bring in Hmac I have Giles on the bench and can't go Smith up. My forwards are:

(Bold I just rotate)
OH, didn't realise Giles was your number 3... That changed everything!
I still don't like Longer but, if you need the cash to upgrade, then I guess that's your best bet.
I'd still trade Fyfe out though.

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on May 04, 2012, 06:35:56 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2012, 06:30:16 PM

(Bold I just rotate)
OH, didn't realise Giles was your number 3... That changed everything!
I still don't like Longer but, if you need the cash to upgrade, then I guess that's your best bet.
I'd still trade Fyfe out though.
Well I don't need the cash to upgrade Fyfe but I need the cash to upgrade Clay Smith  :-\

So really it's

Longer and Super-Premium v (Someone like) Mitch Rob and Hmac.

After all I'll be trading Fyfe either this week or next so I'm kinda leaning towards going Longer (+ I have Giles  :-\ )

LaHug

Yeah, don't worry about getting HMac. I more meant that you could just leave Mummy on the bench for now and make a trade in the forwards and mids but that's only if you have enough cash...

Windigo

Longer will play most games you'd think?

Huddo cannot do it alone.....

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2012, 06:24:49 PM
Mummy to Longer.
Clay Smith to anyone?

or

Mummy to Longer
Fyfe to anyone?

and cop a donut for GAJ (Tre and Clay Smith out. Can't MPP Tre as no Forward cover).

First one. A premium mid is worth more than a premium fwd.

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on May 04, 2012, 06:45:31 PM
Yeah, don't worry about getting HMac. I more meant that you could just leave Mummy on the bench for now and make a trade in the forwards and mids but that's only if you have enough cash...
Only 120k  :-\

Quote from: Windigo on May 04, 2012, 06:45:38 PM
Longer will play most games you'd think?

Huddo cannot do it alone.....
Well, Burger is out for another 5/6 (I think) so should play another 3/4 at least. Then Hudson/Burger might need a rest later on in the season which could fetch him another 2 or 3 games I guess...

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on May 04, 2012, 06:48:10 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2012, 06:24:49 PM
Mummy to Longer.
Clay Smith to anyone?

or

Mummy to Longer
Fyfe to anyone?

First one. A premium mid is worth more than a premium fwd.
Thanks.

Madsnake

Clay Smith is a possibility to play.

Master Q

Madsnake

Unlikely but have heard a bit going around that he's a possibility to replace someone.

bomberboy0618

I axed C.Smith. Don't want to risk it.