lack of emergencies. WHO DO I TRADE TO AVOID DONUT?

Started by Smileys Bruisres, May 04, 2012, 06:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smileys Bruisres

Current team,

Backs, Scotland, broughton, goddard, bugg, burgoyne, M.Clarke, lake.  Emer Ellis & Morris
Centres,  Swan, Boyd, Delidio, Magner, mcdonald ,greene.    Emer     Ablett & Treloar
Rucks,   Cox & Giles    Emer   - Redden & Stephenson
Forwards,    Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Goodes, D.Smith, Porplyzia, Fyfe.   Emer  -  J.Cameron & Hall

I have 20 trades left & 241,800 in the bank.

Fyfe to Chapman

do i risk everyone playing or make a second trade ......? doing well overall and leagues.  my only emergencys are down back

LaHug

Just do the Fyfe trade for now. No point trading to avoid a potential but unlikely donut. Not unless there's a specific upgrade you really want to make (can't see one worth doing in your team right now...)

Smileys Bruisres

I want to get the ROK in as i think he is at a good price and about the explode.
Was thinking Treloar to ROK but that sounds silly as he has only one price rise so far.

LaHug

Quote from: Smileys Bruisres on May 04, 2012, 06:30:02 PM
I want to get the ROK in as i think he is at a good price and about the explode.
Was thinking Treloar to ROK but that sounds silly as he has only one price rise so far.
If you really want ROK, you could probably wait a week anyway because he's unlikely to rise much (if at all) this week. That gives an extra price rise.

Madsnake

Smileys Bruisres

Because he didn't have much of a preseason just starting to get up to full fitness