Stanley and Wilkes owners beware

Started by Ricochet, May 04, 2012, 02:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Watters suggests there may be a late change with Kosi coming in. There is mention of Wilkes but Watters said "it was "more complicated" than a simple straight swap."
I would think Stanley could be up there with Wilkes as a late dumping.
But saying it was more complicated than a straight swap, maybe  a small will come out?
I have no idea really :s but here's the article.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/st-kilda-big-man-justin-koschitzke-may-come-into-team-to-play-hawthorn/story-e6frf9io-1226346727627

ST KILDA coach Scott Watters says Justin Koschitzke could come into the side to tackle Hawthorn tomorrow night.

Watters said the forward, who has been named as an emergency, could blame his Round 4 tribunal report for not being named in the starting line-up.

"I guess the message that it sends is that if you get suspended through reckless and undisciplined behaviour, and it was, one it costs our team and ultimately you give the opportunity for someone else to play," Watters said on Friday morning.

"If they play their role, strong chance they'll stay in the side, so you need to be disciplined with your actions," Watters said on Friday morning.

"It's a tough call, because he was good in the last game ... Any one of our 25, right at the moment, could play."

Beau Wilkes debuted for the Saints last week, kicking three goals before being subbed out.

Watters said it was "more complicated" than a simple straight swap.

The Saints haven't been given much of a chance against the Hawks, but Watters isn't bothered.

"You earn respect, so ultimately it comes on the back of your performances," he said.

"If we perform well,if we compete hard, respect comes on the back of it."