Christensen or Sidebottom?

Started by joshas182, May 04, 2012, 04:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshas182

I have to trade out Fyfe this week to avoid copping a donut in the FWD's - I already have Sandi for that in the rucks :-P
I'm going to leave Robinson out as I want to avoid his R13 bye and I've never had Chapman and don't want to start the old man now.

I have: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Danger, Porps, Smith (Hall, Smedts)

Sidebum was my obvious choice as I have the overflow cash to pick him up and only 1 pie in Pendles ATM. But what about Christensen? Since his 33 in R1 he has done nothing but improve and could be a good point of difference, also would make me $50,000 from the Fyfe trade - But will he be considered a PREMO as Sidebum probably will be by seasons end (if not already)?

Help please!

Kuruki

If you have the coin then your better off getting sidebottom.

Holz

If you had the cash to do it there would be 2 guys to target this week Sidebottom and Rockliff, Sidebottom by a mile, could average 100+

Grab Christensen and pocket the money, you carn't go wrong.

Sleeken

I got christensen in (for now) for fyfe but as already said, sidebottom is a better choice.

Slap

If you talking about points over the remaining season.  sidey will better christo HANDS DOWN.

Windigo

Don't underestimate Super Pav. Going unnoticed with a ton last week and playing GC & Port in his next two....No Fyfe either.

thatguy

I'm upgrading smith to Christensen this week. Love the little guy, will be a solid 6th, 7th forward with potential to have a 2nd season like fyfe did last year

joshas182

yeah if sidey's gonna be my solid F3/4 and christo as mentioned a F6/7 it'd be better to go sidey now and keep an eye on christo. Thanks guys....Sorry, no Pav for me this season, had him last season and was averaging maybe around 80's, and with duff, barlow & broughts in the mix too, will stay away from the pavlova!