Previous topic - Next topic

Beams or Goodes

Beams
12 (48%)
Goodes
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 0

chaosAD

I have to trade Waite as I have 3 donuts without trading, Sandi, Waite and Treloar! I have no cover for these and am going for league win who do I bring in Beams or Goodes?

tbagrocks

Goodes is the better footballer easilly, hands down! said that, Beams is the better scorer, i'd take Dane if you can, he will ave 100

Ricochet

If you had asked this question in about 6 weeks time i would have said Goodes, god he loves to finish strong
but i would go Beams now, with Ball out him and Sidey are spending more time in the middle and Beams loves to kick a goal
i agree with tba, he should average 100

BlackMamba

Beams for DT, Goodes for SC. Goodes seems to have a knack for disappearing when he is not needed  :-\.

Jimmy10

Goodes is a steam train for the second half of the year

Zombie2.5

Get Beams, he's a gun and don't worry he's only finding form, he'll get better plus he's got age on his side.
Try to get Goodes after his bye(better second half as always) and also you can assess if he still has the goods at 32(i think) years old, or he might get tired and you could always get somebody else.

chaosAD

Justin Bieber

I like that this my week. All these people did hard trades last week, instead me chilling did Tactical trades for this week ;D

No donuts (cept sandi)

But forwardline strong and fit :)