So stupid it just might work (I need HELP)

Started by TheHanger, May 03, 2012, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHanger

With my forward line stretched very slim (have milera and smedts and dsmith on field + no emergency) I am considering:

Ablett out D Martin in

then I can swap Martin in to the forward line for Treloar, I get an emergency in the forwards and I have plenty of cover in the mids

is this worth doing

I have only got 18 trades remaining so maybe I should just hope for the best, I really think I should get rid of Ablett and this is two birds with one stone

thoughts?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: TheHanger on May 03, 2012, 10:15:58 PM
I have only got 18 trades remaining so maybe I should just hope for the best.

This. Stay the course...your time will come.

tbagrocks

don't see any problem but hows your mids, got swanny?

TheHanger

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 03, 2012, 10:26:12 PM
Quote from: TheHanger on May 03, 2012, 10:15:58 PM
I have only got 18 trades remaining so maybe I should just hope for the best.

This. Stay the course...your time will come.

plus Marcus Ashcroft and McKenna still reckon he will be back for GWS, or the game after at the latest

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 03, 2012, 10:34:23 PM
don't see any problem but hows your mids, got swanny?

no don't have swanny, want to get him in but treloar and blair going out has changed that

Justin Bieber

Your stressing more than I did the day of full lockout.  :-\

TheHanger

Quote from: whatlez on May 03, 2012, 10:39:06 PM
Your stressing more than I did the day of full lockout.  :-\

ive calmed down abit hearing Ablett could be back against GWS

Mr.Craig

Quote from: TheHanger on May 03, 2012, 10:35:22 PM
plus Marcus Ashcroft and McKenna still reckon he will be back for GWS, or the game after at the latest

Just tell me where the candlelight vigil is and I'll be there. I'm playing a guy in league who I've been friends with for 30 years and I need to beat him for bragging rights, ain't going to happen with Sandi and GAJ on the pine. But if I start trading premiums out I might aswell delete my DT and take up knitting.

Anyway, I think you'll be fine. Those 2 saved trades are more valuable than the what you were proposing.

Plastic Boy

I did the same, Ablett to Zaha then put Treloar on mid bench do this has avoided a donut(still have Sandi donut)

I know everyone keeps saying he'll be back for GWS but I doubt it.

I've got 530k in the bank and next week I'm going Cogs and Shiel for Selwood & Mitchell.

TheHanger

Quote from: Plastic Boy on May 03, 2012, 10:46:48 PM
I did the same, Ablett to Zaha then put Treloar on mid bench do this has avoided a donut(still have Sandi donut)

I've got 530k in the bank and next week I'm going Cogs and Shiel for Selwood & Mitchell.

how many trades do you have left, I have already used 6 :-\

Plastic Boy

18 left, loaded fwd line and now I have the cash to bring in 2 premo's in midfield.

No brainer for me, everyone is hanging onto Ablett and that's fine if you don't have donuts but I have had a horror run. If I don't do this trade my season is over.

TheHanger

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 03, 2012, 10:42:19 PM
Those 2 saved trades are more valuable than the what you were proposing.

it would only be one trade though: ablett to martin

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Plastic Boy on May 03, 2012, 10:46:48 PM

:o that actually seems quite good!!

But i reckon just hold, and hope for the best.
After all Geelong(and Smedts) are playing Melbourne.....