AsianGuy0410's Round 6 trades and beyond

Started by AsianGuy0410, May 03, 2012, 09:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsianGuy0410

I have 22 trades left and $187,700 in the bank

Round 6 trade: Fyfe ---> Pavlich + $17,600

In the next coming rounds, with $205,300 in the bank, i'm gonna wait for my rookies to ripen up and max out (D.Smith, Magner, Shiel) so maybe that will be after the bye rounds and trade them out for premos (Stevie J, Redden, Barlow etc.).

Is this the logical thing to do?

henry

Sounds pretty good mate. The only thing is I'm not sure pav is the best option. You can't afford robbo, sidebottom or beams so I think Clancee Pearce or Whitecross could be better options. Its good to plan into the future but remeber you have to accomodate for injuries and team changes. You have a good amount of trades left though.

AsianGuy0410

My team by the way:

DEF: Scotland, Goddard, Waters, Bugg, Hargrave, Ellis, Birchall -- Morris, Darley
MID: Swan, Stanton, Thompson, Magner, Shiel, Mcdonald -- Ablett, Kerridge
RUC: Cox, Giles -- Redden, Stephenson
FWD: Franklin, Chapman, Martin, Goodes, Fyfe, Cameron, D.Smith -- Treloar, Hall

AsianGuy0410

Quote from: henry on May 03, 2012, 09:24:04 PM
Sounds pretty good mate. The only thing is I'm not sure pav is the best option. You can't afford robbo, sidebottom or beams so I think Clancee Pearce or Whitecross could be better options. Its good to plan into the future but remeber you have to accomodate for injuries and team changes. You have a good amount of trades left though.
I'm just thinking that pav could be a good option, as they are facing gold coast (the last time they face each other, he got 121) and he is dirt cheap.

AsianGuy0410

I could also go with zaha. I'm just thinking someone who has the same bye as fyfe

AsianGuy0410

Nails

Are you trying to be a softcock?

Money in the bank doesn't earn you interest. Trade hard and early, get those upgrades going.

Don't be a person, harden up.

It isn't the most valuable team that wins a prize, it's the team that gets the most points.

essendon2

Quote from: Nails on May 04, 2012, 10:15:33 AM
Are you trying to be a softcock?

Money in the bank doesn't earn you interest. Trade hard and early, get those upgrades going.

Don't be a person, harden up.

It isn't the most valuable team that wins a prize, it's the team that gets the most points.
+1