If You Could Pick One FWD

Started by Hiro, May 03, 2012, 08:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiro

ok so upgrading a forward this week but confused on who to pick?

current forwards: Robinson, Sidey, Goodes, Buddy, Chappy, D.Smith, Treloar,  Sub: hall, dickson

money is not an issue, tossing up between the following...

Dangerfield - can he keep up his form & will he be top 7-10 come yrs end?  also helps my bye structure
Cloke - will easy be in the top forwards come yrs end. would love to have him in but hurts my bye structure a tad to much
Martin - abit up and down this yr but has the ability. should come close to top 10 forwards come yrs end
N.Riewoldt- fairly consistent but when his off his off. abit injury prone but looks good so far

would love your help & thoughts cheers

Windigo

Cloke or Martin.

Cloke has the easiest draw going around and is a good relative unique among top sides.

Justin Bieber

What about some cheapies?

ROK, Zaha, Pav?

Chelskiman

Hiro

Quote from: whatlez on May 03, 2012, 08:20:37 PM
What about some cheapies?

ROK, Zaha, Pav?

ROK i had him in my initial team before he did his injury so has put me off abit.. Zaha i just don't trust, still rumours that his playing with a niggle, and with pav i just don't like his new role

Zombie2.5

Cloke is best out of them.
BUT, i reckon you should hold your GWS rooks or get others because you might just need them for round 12 to cover for your players. You're Fwds are fine for now how bout upgrading your mids?

Ajax22

Dusty's bound to start firing and he's probably as low as he's gonna get price-wise. I've had him from the start and I'm keeping the faith that he'll score well.

Cloke's the other main option there but I'm not a great fan of the key forwards these days

Hiro

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 03, 2012, 08:31:53 PM
Cloke is best out of them.
BUT, i reckon you should hold your GWS rooks or get others because you might just need them for round 12 to cover for your players. You're Fwds are fine for now how bout upgrading your mids?

yeah i was planning on going hall - cloke/martin so was keeping my GWS players still got abit of $ to make or could bring in pfiffer as cover?

mids are abit light atm with GAJ sitting on the pine currently have Boyd,Pendles,L.Parker,Magnar,Jmac ,Shiel.  sub: GAJ, Greene

was thinking of going GAJ - Swan/Murphy & Hall - Cloke/Martin good trades?

elephants

Same dilemma as me mate.

What about Beams?? Kills you with the byes though :(

I am thinking I'll take Chappy over Zaha and ROK... Just.