Hold Up Waite

Started by powersuperkents, May 03, 2012, 07:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

The team list reported Waite is out with a hip injury and wont be playing this round. Is it serious? or is Carlton just resting him for a round? and how long is he expected to be out for?

Zombie2.5

It's their excuse for resting him of course.
Ratten said he won't rest players unless they have at least a tiny little niggle.
He's resting him and using hip as an excuse.

It's actually quite obvious when theres talk and articles about resting.

Windigo

It's a "hip related rest...."  ::)

powersuperkents

Do you think Devon Smith has it in him to milk some more cash?

Windigo

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 03, 2012, 07:54:48 PM
Do you think Devon Smith has it in him to milk some more cash?

For sure. But his ripe for an upgrade IMO.

powersuperkents

Im going Tomlinson--)Taylor this week and then upgrading Smith to another forward next week. What do you think?

Justin Bieber

Devon is on the extended bench... and looking at the bench, he will make the cut, but looks the most likely sub...  :-[

powersuperkents

Quote from: whatlez on May 03, 2012, 07:59:12 PM
Devon is on the extended bench... and looking at the bench, he will make the cut, but looks the most likely sub...  :-[
So i should downgrade Smith to Taylor this week? because Tomlinson wont drop in price because he's not playing

nostradamus

l cant see him being the sub 2 weeks in a row......and he did score well when he came on last week

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on May 03, 2012, 08:22:41 PM

l cant see him being the sub 2 weeks in a row......and he did score well when he came on last week

Doesn't mean he played well. He could miss the cut...

powersuperkents

Quote from: whatlez on May 03, 2012, 08:23:24 PM

Doesn't mean he played well. He could miss the cut...
I've kept smith for another week. I plan on upgrading him next week after I read that next week will be the best time to trade him out unless he plays well this round which in that case id keep him. I downgraded Tomlinson to Taylor Adams because Tomlinson has peaked and is not playing this week

Ricochet

+1 cant see him being the sub this week

Doyle

It's always the hip ::) Something more creative next time? Like toe nail?