NOW before everyone says anything i know i've made alot of teams but THIS IS IT!

Started by HillHero13, January 19, 2010, 02:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Now guys i know i've made alot of teams but it's the holidays and im bored and this is my last team..... so please rate :-X :-X :-X

Now the format is 14/3/4/9

Guru says 2119 but with captain is 2258...

taking a couple of risks and 1 player that is CERTAIN not playing round 1...

so here goes..

Backs:
Chris Newman
Brian Lake
Lindsay Gilbee
Sam Fisher
Luke Hodge (VC)
Tadgh Kennelly
Brad Sheppard
--------------------------
Matt Maguire
Phil Davis

Midfield
Gary Ablett jnr (C)
Bryce Gibbs
Luke Power
Bernie Vince
Bradd Dalziell
Dustin Martin
-----------------------
Travis Colyer
Sam Blease

Rucks
Kurt Tippett
David Hille (Knights says going really well and excpectin rounds 1-4 comeback which i don't mind)
-------------------------------------
Matthew Lobbe
Jackson Trengove

Fowards
Brett Deledio
Jonathon Brown
Shaun Higgins
Lance Franklin
Jason Porplyzia
Jack Trengove
Ryan Bastinac
--------------------
Luke Tapscott
Scott Gumbelton

$2,600 left

MiGZ

Alright so firstly, those Guru scores mean diddily squat because they are from last year's round 1, just look at brent prismall. and your captain is already picked because fanplanner automatically takes into account the highest guru score prediction in your team and makes them captain, therefore your captain's score is already in the total prediciton.

MiGZ

HillHero13

DWEBBY5

pie time

Who is this Dustin Martin???I know he is on richmonds list but does not mean he can play.....

cozza123

yo pie time, seriously? he's the no3 draft pick and he's built like a man, get ya research done son!!!

Heater

If Martin is not in every team I'd be surprised.  Built well, tough and good skills.  He will play Round 1.

Bertie

Solid team, not much to argue with.

Agree with others on Martin - should (what a great word: "should" if only everything that should happen actually did...) be a Rd 1 lock.

I've had Dalzeill from the start, but getting mixed messages from WC coaches about his role and whether he's a starter.  As with every player: watch the pre-season games.

If you can afford to carry Hille for the first 5 rounds or so, he'll make you points and money - but is he worth it from the start, or is he better as an upgrade target once he finds his confidence and match fitness?

HillHero13

Hondo71

It will change another 200 times before round 1!  No need to settle it all today.

Sit back and watch the NAB Cup and fine tune as you go

Hondo71

At the very least wait now until SC opens up so you can be sure on the real prices and positions

HillHero13

yeah i will i just want to make sure on this team because if a couple more people say good things about it i will deffinantly use this team and upgrade people when SC does start up and of course make sure they are right positions...

but what i''m trying to say is that i just need a couple more suggestions and then i'll be good....