Gaj to Horsley Dickson to Clancee Pearce and money in the bank

Started by GavidDuetta, May 03, 2012, 05:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavidDuetta

Windigo

I'd hold on GAJ after the latest news.

Also, I need to see Horse net another solid score, nothing worse than jumping on a bandwagon to early...But al signs indicate he is good enough. But I'd hold.

Pearce must have be having as breakout season with his fantastic scoring, but there is just something about him. In the same price range as ROK, Pav, Zaha etc, all I rate higher than Pearce. A gamble, but could be worth it....

disco1992

depends on how long your believe gary is out for! horse is an out and out gun been following since i saw him in the walf last year he's a great pick up i was surprised that he didnt get early games and if you have the balls to go clancy it could pay off big time he has really improved since he was dropped at the end of last season!!

BillyPil

I think with Fyfe out, Pearce will keep his place. He's allowed the freedom all round the ground that made Fyfe so valuable last year, and he seems to play a more aggressive game meaning he should get significantly more tackles than Fyfe does. He needs to take that role if he's to keep his place when Morabito comes back, so as long as he's doing that, he's looking good.

In general though, I think the message is trade GAJ at your peril.

Lucastorm

Quote from: Windigo on May 03, 2012, 05:31:24 PM
Pearce must have be having as breakout season with his fantastic scoring, but there is just something about him. In the same price range as ROK, Pav, Zaha etc, all I rate higher than Pearce. A gamble, but could be worth it....

He is a Docker after all... but I sort of like the ClanceeeE

Locinator

Just wait another week for Horsely. He could be dropped when GAJ comes back

Windigo

I had Clancee years ago and he was shower.

Goes to show what a few years can do to you!

bottlemart

I like Clancee Pearce.  I'm keeping Ablett, but if you decide to trade him, Clancee would be my first choice of mid/fwd dpp's at his current price.  That's if you decide to trade out Ablett, which is another issue.

I like Horsley aswell, but I'm waiting til next week.

Doyle

Why would you trade out GAJ? If you're trying to do the best overall, just swap him for Swan or any other super-remo, but don't trade him for a rookie and a guy who has a crappy past record... (although his 2012 has been pretty good)

BillyPil

Quote from: Windigo on May 03, 2012, 06:05:20 PM

Not to mention a new coach and gameplan

Ricochet

Quote from: BillyPil on May 03, 2012, 06:38:17 PM

Not to mention a new coach and gameplan

Not to mention being dropped from the list, worked his ass off and got redrafted.

GavidDuetta

Zombie2.5

Same...
I was still a rookie DT'er and i got sucked into one 90 or something.

Keep GAJ, save your trades. Just Cull your worse/injured/out rook for Horse next week and then you can do this next week if you still wanna.