Trading help please

Started by Smileys Bruisres, May 03, 2012, 03:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smileys Bruisres

Current team,

Backs, Scotland, broughton, goddard, bugg, burgoyne, M.Clarke, lake.  Emer Ellis & Morris
Centres,  Swan, Boyd, Delidio, Magner, mcdonald ,greene.    Emer     Ablett & Treloar
Rucks,   Cox & Giles    Emer   - Redden & Stephenson
Forwards,    Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Goodes, D.Smith, Porplyzia, Fyfe.   Emer  -  J.Cameron & Hall

I have 20 trades left & 241,800 in the bank.
I know i have to trade out FYFE but was thinking of a double trade should i or not?
Was tossing up trading the porp or smith also & getting ( ROK, Robinson or S.Johnson )
Should i just trade fyfe and wait or just go for it and strengthen up my forward line.

If there is any other trades i should consider all comments welcome.

MGK1

You only need to trade Fyfe. Your only on 20 trades as well you need to save them.

Sidebottom, Chapman and Robinson are all good options for him.. Beams as well.

Ricochet

haha i posted on your other one just before you moved it.

I would consider moving Lids to your backline and Burgoyne to the Mids, then upgrading Burgs to a premium Mid like Murphy, Mitchell, Jelwood etc.

Think you midfield looks a bit thin without Ablett playing thats all

Smileys Bruisres

I scored 2207 without Ablett last week but.

What about the cash cows how long should we hold onto them? as i feel my Forwards is a bit thin.

Ricochet

Rookies are probably a couple away still. We've only given them 3 (some less) price rises. Still 50k+ to be made from them imo
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,57483.msg745936.html#msg745936

Yeh but once you trade a premium in for Fyfe you will have 4 premiums in your FWD line, plus Danger and Porps who are a bit up and down but can still put up decent scores.

Upgrading a rookie in your forward line, say D.Smith (should get 60 most weeks) to a premium will get you an extra 30-40 extra points a week. Upgrading Burgoyne (ave 70odd) in your mids to a premium will get you 40-50 extra points a week

Windigo

Do the one trade and get a premium.  ;)

Smileys Bruisres

Who would you recomend Windigo?

Windigo

Quote from: Smileys Bruisres on May 03, 2012, 05:11:23 PM
Who would you recomend Windigo?

Dude, you with all cash you can get anyone you like!

ATM, I've got in Pav, playing Gold Coast and no Fyfe surely means a change in position and hopefully some more points.

But plenty of options.

Chappy or Beams. I'd take Chappy.

Mitch Rob is the best option though. But Pav great value.  8)

dillez

What's your opinion on the dangermouse? I am either going fyfe to goodes or fyfe to pav and porps to dangermouse.

Smileys Bruisres

Well Treloar has screwed my whole plan. Fyfe to Chapman & Treloar to O'Keefe or Christensen. so over these GWS boys in out you can not possibly run a team with them as it will come a time you will need em and they will not play. There all going apart from Bugg & Giles. Horsley for Greene next week & will wait for good options up forward.

Thoughts?