Rockliff possibly down?

Started by dicey7, May 03, 2012, 03:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dicey7

Saw on DT Talk twitter area from sgt supercoach

Sgt. Supercoach ‏ @SgtSupercoach

Rumours flying around Rockliff's done his hammy at training. No confirmation just yet.

anyone hear anything else?

Mr.Craig

Haven't heard anything except for the twitter talk.

PurpleArmy

Apparently the lions trained yesterday, so if rocky did anything we would of heard something by now

MGK1

Why would the Lions want to give away that he was injured?? It could be true and most of these 'injury' rumours have some element of truth.

andyandy89

People have been asking on twitter:

Brisbane Lions ‏ @brisbanelions
@BradKlibansky no truth to the rumours. #nottoworry

me

MLS

I saw it in the comments section on a SGT supercoach article. It also claimed that according to the AFL website Rockliff had done a hammy and Waters was out for 2 weeks too.

I checked the website and no such articles exist so I am assuming the comments were bullflower

PurpleArmy

Quote from: MGK1 on May 03, 2012, 03:18:29 PM
Why would the Lions want to give away that he was injured?? It could be true and most of these 'injury' rumours have some element of truth.
Fyfe's injury was on afl.com an hour after he did it. Rockliff is pretty important for the lions and with all the people that would of seen the training session only this one 'person' has mentioned it

me

ahh rocky u gun

Tom Rockliff ‏ @rockwiz38

Hard to do a hammy when you have a day off #rumors also I am a bit to slow to do a hammy

case closed.

dicey7

Quote from: me on May 03, 2012, 04:10:44 PM
ahh rocky u gun

Tom Rockliff ‏ @rockwiz38

Hard to do a hammy when you have a day off #rumors also I am a bit to slow to do a hammy

case closed.

Awesome!! Great news

Justin Bieber

Damn it. I was hoping it was true. :(.  But that's not moral.

Windigo

Cannot get sucked in by twitter rumors.  ;)

Lucastorm

change your picture whatlez and it will come true

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Lucastorm on May 03, 2012, 06:20:16 PM

That Jormas guy said to not bring up the picture, no one cares apparently...  :-[

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on May 03, 2012, 06:23:42 PM
Quote from: Lucastorm on May 03, 2012, 06:20:16 PM

That Jormas guy said to not bring up the picture, no one cares apparently...  :-[
haha who? ???