Freako - Agree or disagree?

Started by Mr.Craig, May 03, 2012, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

I think bugg will certainly get a rest in one of the comming weeks, whether it be through the vest or not playing entirely. The likes of shiel hampton and townsend will also be rested sometime during the season.

GavidDuetta

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 03, 2012, 02:33:05 PM

I don't know if the work experience kid did the Freako newsletter yesterday but there were numerous mistakes. Not sure about the opinion above either...I mean Conigs didn't play against the Crows so he hasn't even had 2 games in a row and Shiel has been managed and should still be fresh enough.

Smith and "Hampson" are a different story but I'm not sure if both of them will be rested in the same round.

So, do you agree or disagree with the Freako on this?

um i read that and didnt see a thing wrong with freako...he was getting across that GWS are resting players frequently so beware and those guys will be prime candidates. He didnt say these guys will all miss he is just saying if they are going to rest someone it will most probs be one of these. They are the guys that are young and have been playing a lot of game time and are skinny framed (Other than Shiel), as well as that they are popular dt choices

Mr.Craig

Quote from: GavidDuetta on May 03, 2012, 05:21:47 PM
um i read that and didnt see a thing wrong with freako...he was getting across that GWS are resting players frequently so beware and those guys will be prime candidates. He didnt say these guys will all miss he is just saying if they are going to rest someone it will most probs be one of these. They are the guys that are young and have been playing a lot of game time and are skinny framed (Other than Shiel), as well as that they are popular dt choices

I wasn't suggesting that the Freako was saying they'd all miss. My argument was that 3 of those 4 names really aren't prime candidates for resting this week IMO.

Windigo

I agree with the Shiel & Hampton call though.