Freako - Agree or disagree?

Started by Mr.Craig, May 03, 2012, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

I don't know if the work experience kid did the Freako newsletter yesterday but there were numerous mistakes. Not sure about the opinion above either...I mean Conigs didn't play against the Crows so he hasn't even had 2 games in a row and Shiel has been managed and should still be fresh enough.

Smith and "Hampson" are a different story but I'm not sure if both of them will be rested in the same round.

So, do you agree or disagree with the Freako on this?

picker_man

yeah would have to disagree aswell. I dont think smith would of been sub last week if he was having a rest this week

fertalong

conigs has been the sub and already rested. I completely disagree with that statement saying he'll be rested. Also, I don't think kennedy was rested. I think he was dropped.

stew42

And Shiel missed the first game...

dicey7

hampton been the sub this year too, guess all will be revealed in a few hours

thatguy

Praetorian

I can see Kennedy coming back in for Hampton this week, but Smith was excellent when subbed on. If he feels like he needs a rest then sure, but I don't think the club's policy would see him dropped too.

Capper

Shiel and Hampton have played every game and may get a rest. Devon Smith was the sub last week, so that may have been his break. Coniglio missed the other week with a virus.

The one i am worried about is Bugg. Played every game and looks good, so will likely miss this weekend.

Mohr to come back in this weekend.

T Dog

Quote from: tabs on May 03, 2012, 03:07:45 PM

The one i am worried about is Bugg. Played every game and looks good, so will likely miss this weekend.

If I just emailed my team to all the AFL selection panels and ask them to rest or drop those still left in my team...then I can say I did something towards the donuts that just may be lining up this week :'( :'( :'( :'(

stew42

Ricochet

Quote from: fertalong on May 03, 2012, 02:38:13 PM
conigs has been the sub and already rested. I completely disagree with that statement saying he'll be rested. Also, I don't think kennedy was rested. I think he was dropped.

+10000 Conigs won't miss unless he's still under a cloud with his concussion from last week.

Justin Bieber

But congs is facing concussion...

Lions01

They have shown that they will rotate players this year, so it wouldn't be a total suprise to see a couple of outs.
I think Bugg, Shiel and Cogs (unless the concussion is a worry) will all get games

My candidates would be someone like Hombsch and maybe Hampton

Windigo

Anything is possible, nothing is certain.

Problems

I'm expecting at least one of Townsend, Bugg and Hombsch to get their 'rotation rest' this and next week. I guess we'll find out soon enough  :-\