Milne Rape Case reopened - evidence to be reviewed

Started by Lucastorm, May 03, 2012, 12:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucastorm

Rape case is being reopened.

However very unlikely new charges are to be laid.

esquire

Have you read the semantics of the case? She thought she was having sex with Montagna but then light shone through the door and she saw Milney. Ran from the room screaming, so the news article said! I wouldn't have thought there'd be too many girls lining up to get down with either of those two blokes.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: esquire on May 03, 2012, 12:36:32 PM
Have you read the semantics of the case? She thought she was having sex with Montagna but then light shone through the door and she saw Milney. Ran from the room screaming, so the news article said! I wouldn't have thought there'd be too many girls lining up to get down with either of those two blokes.

Joey's quite the looker hahahaha lol.

Ziplock

Praetorian

Where'd you get that from? The afl.com.au report says they're looking at how the case was handled (i.e. police procedure) and not reopening the case. Gutless.

Mr.Craig

This could not have less to do with fantasy football.

esquire

Quote from: Praetorian on May 03, 2012, 01:23:59 PM
Where'd you get that from? The afl.com.au report says they're looking at how the case was handled (i.e. police procedure) and not reopening the case. Gutless.

She told police she thought she was being intimate with Montagna and that she ran screaming from the room when a door opened and in the extra light she allegedly realised it was Milne lying beside her and not Montagna.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/police-will-re-examine-claims-against-stephen-milne/story-fn6bfkm6-1226345488582

Doyle

Quote from: esquire on May 03, 2012, 12:36:32 PM

This is hilarious !!!  ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 03, 2012, 01:35:52 PM

Yeah I doubt if anyone has Milne.

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on May 03, 2012, 04:30:42 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 03, 2012, 01:35:52 PM

Yeah I doubt if anyone has Milne.
Total # of Selections: 6,252
Owned by (% of all teams): 2.34%

But yes this should be moved to the Saints board.

GavidDuetta

Quote from: esquire on May 03, 2012, 02:37:30 PM
Quote from: Praetorian on May 03, 2012, 01:23:59 PM

She told police she thought she was being intimate with Montagna and that she ran screaming from the room when a door opened and in the extra light she allegedly realised it was Milne lying beside her and not Montagna.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/police-will-re-examine-claims-against-stephen-milne/story-fn6bfkm6-1226345488582

was her name by any chance Kim Duthie

Lucastorm