Possible good news for GAJ

Started by BlackMamba, May 02, 2012, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esquire

Quote from: disco1992 on May 02, 2012, 11:59:23 PM
is it not obvious that ablett would be rested till its better and how convenient that he is improving for the gws game only game they will be favourites for all season
Bluey and Gaz are desperate for a win. I think it more likely than not that he will play GWS (hope so too).

Shrews

Knees are very dodgy.  Regardless of the Gaj effect and also his enthusiasm towards playing his knee will be weak.  He risks a lot by coming back so soon, both in the game and for the rest of the season. 

I'm shipping him out based on that.  It may cost me my season but I think it's a risk worth taking.

afl_freak2

The only reason he wont play is because his knee is sore and swollan................. the risk of him hurting it again coming back to early is not the issue or problem!! if he comes back early the only downfall might be a few low sc snd dteam score under 100point or just over.

if gaj comes back to early hes not at any more risk doing a pcl or acl injury

Lucastorm

Quote from: afl_freak2 on May 03, 2012, 11:12:23 AM
if gaj comes back to early hes not at any more risk doing a pcl or acl injury

I tend to agree. The only problem is pain and decreased range of movement affecting his game.

Let's hope he comes back soon and close to 100%!

Lucastorm

Channel 9 news update:

GAJ may still be out for 2-3 weeks...

Haha the ups and downs of GAJ's hyperextended knee.

Justin Bieber

Lucastorm

Makes good sense!

Thanks whatlez. Good website too.

danger

Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 11:34:54 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 11:29:39 PM
Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:46:26 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 10:44:41 PM
Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:41:07 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 10:34:56 PM
Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 02, 2012, 10:06:19 PM
Yeah i think it was, the other day it was looking like 2-3 more weeks because there was no progress. But i guess today it has improved a lot, so it's just an update on the injury?

Let's hope that he's back next week though :) and then all the people who traded him will feel like fools ;D

you were prolly one of the fools who said he'll play this week ::)

I don't think anyone really thought he would play this week. GWS he will be back!
haha thats what everyone says now ::) , read countless posts on trust me he'll be back next week etc, and plenty of others he wont be out for 3 weeks you spud (rememba that one whatlez :P ) but will be interesting to see how it works in the long run

Lol I think I said that to several people ;D
haha your advice is nearly as good as your team this week hahaha :P

:( :'(
Sorry m8 that was a lil harsh, calma will get me and you'll flog me in the banter league this week 8)

Calma.. A more relaxed version of Karma?

Ricochet

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/category/afl/
"“I’m still not super confident for the week after, but the medicos are thinking that he’s got his full flexibility back and his strength and power,” McKenna said.

“Again, it’s bone bruising, so that’s the only question mark, so if that subsides and he’s OK, I’m sure next week he’ll be a big chance.”"