Possible good news for GAJ

Started by BlackMamba, May 02, 2012, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackMamba

http://twitter.com/#!/Atkinson_Tom

"Mckenna: Gary Ablett is a good chance for next week. Has full flexibility back today."

DT Talk retweeted this. Not sure how creditable this guy is, but let's hope.

tigers123

ahhhhhh balls i wish there was just one clear cut answer!

is he out for a few or isn't he ?!?!?!?! :'(

i reckon i'll trade him for murph though.

lollipop man

First i here he's out for another 2-3 and now i hear he may only miss 1? Wtf is going on??

BlackMamba

Zombie2.5

Yeah i think it was, the other day it was looking like 2-3 more weeks because there was no progress. But i guess today it has improved a lot, so it's just an update on the injury?

Let's hope that he's back next week though :) and then all the people who traded him will feel like fools ;D

Justin Bieber

He'll play, but matera isn't playing :'(

tor01doc

Ah. So Ablett's a keeper?  :o

picker_man

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 02, 2012, 10:06:19 PM
Yeah i think it was, the other day it was looking like 2-3 more weeks because there was no progress. But i guess today it has improved a lot, so it's just an update on the injury?

Let's hope that he's back next week though :) and then all the people who traded him will feel like fools ;D

you were prolly one of the fools who said he'll play this week ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:30:19 PM

I don't think anyone really thought he would play this week. GWS he will be back!

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 10:34:56 PM

I don't think anyone really thought he would play this week. GWS he will be back!
haha thats what everyone says now ::) , read countless posts on trust me he'll be back next week etc, and plenty of others he wont be out for 3 weeks you spud (rememba that one whatlez :P ) but will be interesting to see how it works in the long run

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:41:07 PM

haha thats what everyone says now ::) , read countless posts on trust me he'll be back next week etc, and plenty of others he wont be out for 3 weeks you spud (rememba that one whatlez :P ) but will be interesting to see how it works in the long run

Lol I think I said that to several people ;D

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 10:44:41 PM

haha your advice is nearly as good as your team this week hahaha :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:46:26 PM

:( :'(

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 11:29:39 PM
Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:46:26 PM

:( :'(
Sorry m8 that was a lil harsh, calma will get me and you'll flog me in the banter league this week 8)

disco1992

is it not obvious that ablett would be rested till its better and how convenient that he is improving for the gws game only game they will be favourites for all season