Eliminator up and running

Started by auscoyote, May 02, 2012, 09:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auscoyote

Eliminator teams are up! Thought you guys would like to know.
I scored a ghost team, whats up with them ???

egosbar

great i have a team ranked 240 000 , made his team last week , shouldnt be allowed for christ sake

auscoyote

WTF  My opposition has all gun backline inc bench, Swan and Pendles in the mids and the rest of the team rooks. Who makes a team like this and why? :o and how many out there like it. I'm used to playing SC and have been knocked out early by proper teams in  DT eliminator previous years. I've heard about the ghost teams but WTF!

Not complaining though  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

I should of made a team coming into round 3. Would probably win the comp.

picker_man

haha im playing UNTERMENSCH  the guy hasnt even picked a team ;D no points scored in rd5 no points overall what the??

tigers123

Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:07:35 PM
haha im playing UNTERMENSCH  the guy hasnt even picked a team ;D no points scored in rd5 no points overall what the??

yeah same mate my guy has no points so far and no team...? wtf?!

is that because they've registered but not picked a team or is it because they are picking a team this week?!

auscoyote

He's making a team from scratch. At least my opp has played 5 rounds.

picker_man

Quote from: tigers123 on May 02, 2012, 10:09:25 PM
Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 10:07:35 PM

yeah same mate my guy has no points so far and no team...? wtf?!

is that because they've registered but not picked a team or is it because they are picking a team this week?!
thats what im worried about what flowering bullllsh>t if they make it this week but wouldnt surprise me haha

Zombie2.5

Quote from: auscoyote on May 02, 2012, 10:04:00 PM
WTF  My opposition has all gun backline inc bench, Swan and Pendles in the mids and the rest of the team rooks. Who makes a team like this and why? :o and how many out there like it. I'm used to playing SC and have been knocked out early by proper teams in  DT eliminator previous years. I've heard about the ghost teams but WTF!

Not complaining though  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Maybe he picked a gun team, starting from defenders, but after Swan and Pendles, he had no money, so he deleted some guys and auto-filled with rooks.

I'm playing this guy, he's okay has a few popular guys e.g. Porps, God, Lids and stuff but also some dud picks like guys who average 50 or something.

Justin Bieber

shower cause I had a 150k+ round ranking, I'm versions one guy with a round ranking of 40k...

He's got Marc Murphy and gibbs. Phew.

fidou

Well its obvious were playing the guys that dont have the time to give a flower so just worry about when you get to the nitty gritty end.

TheMailman

lol my opponent has such great players as Allen Jackson, Brad Mangan, Nick Maxwell, Shoenmakers, Joel Hamling and Steven Verrier.

While his ruckline is Cox, Natinui, Giles and Ryder  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheMailman on May 02, 2012, 10:15:08 PM
lol my opponent has such great players as Allen Jackson, Brad Mangan, Nick Maxwell, Shoenmakers, Joel Hamling and Steven Verrier.

While his ruckline is Cox, Natinui, Giles and Ryder  :P

Well my guy has karmichael :o lol

T Dog

I am playing "bomber blitz". Started  n Rd5. Has no pt history...oh yeah..absolutely no backline or rucks... just mids and forwards. Must be being built for this round?? who knows :o :o

nostradamus

l'm playing a team made up of all Carlton players!!!!