Eliminator up and running

Started by auscoyote, May 02, 2012, 09:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie2.5

Phew! Won my Eliminator with two donuts and a 1950.
Think my eliminator buddy had no zeroes, some spud players and some handy emergencies to cover for late withdrawals.

JBs-Hawks

Didn't realise eliminator was up nor did I realise it went by your round 5 rank lol.

Well whatlez I think I beat you for toughest opponent. Guy is currently ranked 6k.

http://dreamteam.afl.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=101055

Didn't stop JBs-Hawks from giving him a touch up tho :p

Justin Bieber

You lost JB though?

I won haha.

tbagrocks

gee I have a shocking week, Sandi "0" and Selwood out, and I loose with 1947  :-[

my mate is keeping Zach Toehy & J Polek :o :o :o & plays a guy with no team and wins ::)

barny

hi can someone tell me how eliminator works and how you join thx very much

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

JBs-Hawks

He'd be spewing, ranked 6k and knocked out first round of eliminator haha

Capper

Quote from: barny on May 07, 2012, 08:14:21 PM
hi can someone tell me how eliminator works and how you join thx very much
How does Eliminator work? (from http://dreamteam.afl.com.au/eliminator)

• Each eligible entry will receive a ranking based on their team score at the completion of Round 5;
  • Each team in the top 131,072 entries will be matched up against another team in the next 131,072 entries based on their rankings;
  • In Round 6, these teams will be matched up and play 'head-to-head' against one another, the winner being the team that scores the most points for the round;
  • The winning teams proceed to the next round, losing teams are eliminated and take no further part in the Eliminator competition;
  • The process is repeated with all remaining teams for the remainder of the season, until there are 2 teams remaining in Round 23. The higher scoring of the two teams in Round 23 will be deemed the Eliminator Winner;

• In the event of a tied score at any stage, the team with the highest total score for the season-to-date is deemed the winner - if this is equal, the winner will be the team who registered first in time.

barny

thx for that checked it and i won ye ha..... Round 6 - WIN
def Alzers Alligators
2357 - 2155

TheHanger

flower, I am getting smashed by a guy who has an eliminator ranking of 77,000 but he is projected to get 2400 this week
fmdt eliminator version

Chopps

Quote from: TheHanger on May 13, 2012, 12:53:37 PM
flower, I am getting smashed by a guy who has an eliminator ranking of 77,000 but he is projected to get 2400 this week
fmdt eliminator version

a big week for scores, i was lucky to cop a dud team to beat.

Colliwobblers

ill still be in it next week, easy win this round, hopefuly easy again next week as I welcome Ablett back to the fold.

dmac07

A win for me, and should be an ok ranking to get me an easy opponent next week. 2109 vs 1781 with Robinson and Goddard to come vs God, Bower and Murphy

Bombers Suck

ssame here. being on next week.