carlton resting players

Started by Jezza14, May 02, 2012, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unceramonius

Yeah but the point is to promote the game IN gws.

Would you pay to see a carlton " d "  team,  or the chance to see judd, gibbs, murphey live?

Its like the wwe having jam packed shows across the usa...but then making kofi the main attraction in australia....you would say uhhhhh no thanks.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: unceramonius on May 02, 2012, 10:41:15 PM
Yeah but the point is to promote the game IN gws.

Would you pay to see a carlton " d "  team,  or the chance to see judd, gibbs, murphey live?

Its like the wwe having jam packed shows across the usa...but then making kofi the main attraction in australia....you would say uhhhhh no thanks.

Lol I like the wwe reference.

The Silent Partner

I think they will rest a few the worst thing about this is they play Sunday and I knock off work at 7.30  Friday night. AND Murphy
looking like he is gonna go berserk he is my main target.

picker_man

Quote from: The Silent Partner on May 02, 2012, 11:07:55 PM
I think they will rest a few the worst thing about this is they play Sunday and I knock off work at 7.30  Friday night. AND Murphy
I'd quit and get my trades done ;)

The Silent Partner

Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 11:20:58 PM
I think it was Rd 3 when I had to jump on a couple of bubble boys I worked like mad raced the 40 min drive home got home 3mins before lockout scored. Its really bad have a good ranking so the pressures on, had to do the Mummy trade on the side of the road one night cos I wasn't gonna make it home on time.

picker_man

Quote from: The Silent Partner on May 02, 2012, 11:27:32 PM
Quote from: picker_man on May 02, 2012, 11:20:58 PM
I think it was Rd 3 when I had to jump on a couple of bubble boys I worked like mad raced the 40 min drive home got home 3mins before lockout scored. Its really bad have a good ranking so the pressures on, had to do the Mummy trade on the side of the road one night cos I wasn't gonna make it home on time.
haha gotta love the dedication mate i'll cheer for that ;D

The Silent Partner