carlton resting players

Started by Jezza14, May 02, 2012, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezza14

will Carlton be resting Judd? I can't afford to have him and Gaj out this week.
And now no fyfe

I was thinking downgroud fyfe and trade Judd for any midfielder I want?
what would be a good downgrade?

Thunderstruck

Quote from: Jezza14 on May 02, 2012, 06:51:03 PM
will Carlton be resting Judd? I can't afford to have him and Gaj out this week.
And now no fyfe

I was thinking downgroud fyfe and trade Judd for any midfielder I want?
what would be a good downgrade?

I wouldn't be downgrading and instead doing a prem swap for another prem..ie swan if you have the $$$ in the bank..Most likely Juddy will be rested along with other players from Carlton...

Justin Bieber

Sack the fyfe, keep the Judd.

Marcos83

Dont trade a premium player for just 1 weeks rest, it doesnt make sense. By that logic all your trades would be gone by half way through the year

picker_man

Quote from: Marcos83 on May 02, 2012, 07:02:07 PM
Dont trade a premium player for just 1 weeks rest, it doesnt make sense. By that logic all your trades would be gone by half way through the year
obvioulsy if that was the case he wouldnt have ablett still ::) 
Take every trade on its merit guys, maybe he's going for overall has judd who's ave 97.6 and now is a good a time as any to get swan,pendles,boyd, mitchell etc in who will ave atleast 10-15 points more per game plus there is a chance judd is out.... id wait to find out if he is for sure but if so and your going for overall go for it aslong as its a high end premium mid you bring in

Ricochet

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,57737.0.html

Have a read here mate, all signs pointing towards Judd being the first to be rested.

Mozza3

Judd will probably miss this week but will be back next week, I'd trade Ablett as much as it would hurt because there's too much uncertainty on when he'll return.

owenbond007

If ya got judd id keep him. You picked him as a keeper so keep. And he is the most loved player in the competition. Possibly the most overated player in the game ever. I think his DT scores reflect his true ability.

unceramonius

Massive lol. The most over rated player of all time is Natenui.  At least judd has won a brownlow and a premiership.

What does nat do? oooooooooh he tapped the ball, as the commentators uncomfortably go through their homo wish list about him.

As for carlton resting players, when will the afl step in? Lets promote the game in gws.....but um, the top 5 players wont be playing everytime.

Why would you pay to watch a game, the players cant be bothered to go to.  You would keep judd if he is rested, its one game!

TheMailman

Quote from: unceramonius on May 02, 2012, 08:28:54 PM
Massive lol. The most over rated player of all time is Natenui.  At least judd has won a brownlow and a premiership.

What does nat do? oooooooooh he tapped the ball, as the commentators uncomfortably go through their homo wish list about him.

As for carlton resting players, when will the afl step in? Lets promote the game in gws.....but um, the top 5 players wont be playing everytime.

Why would you pay to watch a game, the players cant be bothered to go to.  You would keep judd if he is rested, its one game!

picker_man

Quote from: TheMailman on May 02, 2012, 08:44:19 PM
Quote from: unceramonius on May 02, 2012, 08:28:54 PM

dont agree with the stuff thats not highlighted but the rest makes sense.......

unceramonius

Happens in perth too. Ooooooooh we dont want to take such and such on a 4 hour plane ride.

Oh ok....can i get a discount on my membership too then.  It isnt fair to short change the fans.....then the afl will complain over small crowds.....gee i wonder why.

yorgis

reckon juddy will be first to get rested . did'nt he have a shoulder prob during nab cup???

Kuruki

To be perfectly honest i would rather watch a game where GWS has sniff of winning because there opp have rested 5 or 6 guns rather then watch GWS get slaughtered by 100 points week in week out.

Kuruki

Quote from: yorgis on May 02, 2012, 09:45:28 PM
reckon juddy will be first to get rested . did'nt he have a shoulder prob during nab cup???

My first two picks are Kruezer and Judd for a rest.