Sandilands officially out

Started by LF, May 02, 2012, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Just heard on 6pr news Sandilands is out for the weekend

Justin Bieber

Flower this shower. I'm considering trading this big sack of garbage since I have left myself one trade for this round. I'll wait for teams, but Hmac looks good. (But they play the mighty Cox/Nic Nat  :-\)

essendon2

swear to god.. if Orren or Redden don't play  >:(  :'(

Ricochet

Quote from: essendon2 on May 02, 2012, 02:31:36 PM
Orren played well in the twos so might get a call up

chelo77

Quote from: Ricochet on May 02, 2012, 02:48:18 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on May 02, 2012, 02:31:36 PM
Orren played well in the twos so might get a call up

The way this season is going it wouldn't seem likely....  :(

Lawyered

At least big Orren might come in to save the day:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/selwoods-knockon-effect-concerns-cats-20120501-1xx8y.html

"Midfielder James Kelly, who has missed the past fortnight with a groin injury, as well as Mitch Brown and Orren Stephenson, who have both had stints in the VFL, are likely inclusions, Scott said."

ShaynoB

Cant take a trick with ruckmen this year...

Mummy out Sandi out Burger out Goldy out Hille out

Redden and Stephenson in and out

Cox slightly underperforming

Ud b happy if u avoided most of that with a HMac, Maric, Kreuzer etc

essendon2

Quote from: Lawyered on May 02, 2012, 03:17:28 PM
At least big Orren might come in to save the day:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/selwoods-knockon-effect-concerns-cats-20120501-1xx8y.html

"Midfielder James Kelly, who has missed the past fortnight with a groin injury, as well as Mitch Brown and Orren Stephenson, who have both had stints in the VFL, are likely inclusions, Scott said."
come on ORREN!!!  ;D

Windigo

Thorpy

Redden is a decent chance to play port commented on how they lost sundays game due to the lack of ruck depth and with wingard and schulz out i think redden might get a gig although lobbe would be close to returning but hopefully they play lobbe and redden as one and two ruck

fertalong

Quote from: Thorpy on May 02, 2012, 11:06:35 PM
Redden is a decent chance to play port commented on how they lost sundays game due to the lack of ruck depth and with wingard and schulz out i think redden might get a gig although lobbe would be close to returning but hopefully they play lobbe and redden as one and two ruck

Renouf and Lobbe are in the 1 and 2 spot. If they are both fit, Redden wont play any games.

The Silent Partner

Rucks are shocking this year Sandi came in for Mummy  scored 112 and this happens, and happened to many others. The turf toe is all gone I thought I made a brilliant decision and now I'm lost, again. Hopefully he comes back and plays out the year maybe thats why they held on to Griffin they knew this was goona go down. I'm a big fan of Freo and Sandi but this is the last straw. Really dont want to jump on The Hmac train its full.