Boyd
11 (14.3%)
Murphy
11 (14.3%)
Someone else
14 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 3

BlackMamba

Doesn't Calvin release his picks earlier on Assistant Coach?

LaHug

Quote from: BlackMamba on May 02, 2012, 10:28:07 PM
I wouldn't know, I've never bothered with Assistant Coach. I also wasn't being serious when I said he's a copycat... I'm sure he doesn't even know this exists!

elephants

Good to see my weekly request of Rockliff is catching on!!

Annoyed I bought in Mitchell last week though... Go big and defy the odds Mitchy!!

BlackMamba

Quote from: LaHug on May 02, 2012, 11:20:18 PM
Quote from: BlackMamba on May 02, 2012, 10:28:07 PM
I wouldn't know, I've never bothered with Assistant Coach. I also wasn't being serious when I said he's a copycat... I'm sure he doesn't even know this exists!

Lol no worries. GW by the way. Lots of effort.

powersuperkents

Im giving Rocky the big C this week because besides Hayes he's the only other Captain material i've got with Gablett injured and everything

matt1985

So glad Murphy didn't get rested! C for him this week :D

Doyle

Heard on the radio that it might be wet and windy at the Cattery... Watch out all the Selwood owners (who put him as the captain)

essendon2

Muppets

Hugs are you planning to pick the captains each week? If so your the man  8)

glam77

scotland worth a look?
gws, no judd,, etihad (roof closed i assume)

Chelskiman

I was thinking Scotland too actually.  It's a toss up between Boyd and Pendles for me.  Think I'll stick with Boyd.

LaHug

Quote from: essendon2 on May 04, 2012, 12:09:49 AM
Duffield? Gibbs?
Quote from: glam77 on May 04, 2012, 09:46:08 AM
scotland worth a look?
gws, no judd,, etihad (roof closed i assume)
Quote from: Chelskiman on May 04, 2012, 12:31:18 PM
I was thinking Scotland too actually.  It's a toss up between Boyd and Pendles for me.  Think I'll stick with Boyd.

Hey guys, I'm not going to look at any more Carlton players because it's near impossible to pick who will smash the Giants. What I will say is that, if you have no other options, no Swan, no Selwood (or afraid of potential downpours), etc., then any good Blue would be a decent pick (i.e. Murphy, Scotland, Gibbs, Simpson, Robbo).

essendon2, I'll have a look at the Duffman now.

bundyboy

time for Pendles to rip out a big one :)

nostradamus

What's your prediction for Scotty Thompson?.....was a bit surprised that he hasn't been requested yet

LaHug

Quote from: nostradamus on May 04, 2012, 06:51:57 PM
What's your prediction for Scotty Thompson?.....was a bit surprised that he hasn't been requested yet
Sorry, I'm about to head out and have to do my own team (bloody Cameron out means I have a donut...)
I wouldn't think he'd do amazingly well against the Swans though.