GAJ - DONT TRADE

Started by Jormas, May 02, 2012, 01:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: pinochio on May 02, 2012, 06:22:15 PM
Quote from: Windigo on May 02, 2012, 05:26:58 PM
Quote from: pinochio on May 02, 2012, 05:21:29 PM
ye windy could be a dragged thing...ie to more then 3 weeks!!

whats the plan windy? :P

Have a few plans:

GAJ>Murphy & Devon>Chapman

GAJ>Beams & Devon>Scotty T or J.Selwood (Would have 3 out during bye rounds though) or Kade or Josh P. But not keen on either really. Maybe Kade though.

Or keep GAJ for the long haul and go Dev>ROK.

geez u must have a fair bit in the bank...

i only have 50k...you cant think of any decent options for me can ya, i know i cant :( :(

thx

I have about $175,000. I think just keep him, if you have adequate cover. Then you should okay.

Don't think there are many decent option at 300K...

Jormas

Thanks for the great response guys! Great help  :P

After reading many essays and discussions on this thread, i'm sticking with my decision to keep the man!

too many upside to having him, and with the type of player he is, he will be in the top 2 players let alone 6.

I have done Porps -> 5fer and Conigs -> ROK this week.

Next week shall be Smith -> Horsley

and the week after Magnets/Greene -> Mitchell/Redden/Rockliff

Leaving me with 16 trades remaining after round 8.
;D

Dave085

Im probably going to trade. I dropped from 564 overall to 5,000 something and cant afford to drop more.

People are saying you are only gaining 100-150 points. Well arent we all going to upgrade the rookie at some point anyway, so why not just do it now, bag the points and sit comfortably knowing you have a gun who is going to smash it rather than a rookie who could pull a 100 or just as easily a 50?

Crazy man, crazy!  :o

lollipop man

I think anyone in top 1000 really does need to trade to keep with the pack. Sandi out as well just makes the decision even easier.

TheHanger

Ablett is set to be out for 3 more and that could easily go up more, as they don't wont to worry people by saying > a month
the article(s) say that he hasn't responded nearly as well as he should have to his treatment so far, that points to the fact that the injury is much worse than first thought and this could drag on for ages

I think I may trade Ablett -> Swan

Greene should be able to get up to 350-400 thousand and that is only one downgrade, upgrade to get Ablett back in after he drops about 20k 1-2 weeks after getting back in

Kuruki

Quote from: Plastic Boy on May 02, 2012, 05:23:49 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on May 02, 2012, 04:37:24 PM
hasnt this subject been done to death???   people if you didnt trade him last week then why on earth would you trade him now? it doesnt make sense

Last week it was supposed to only be minor and 1 week, now this week its been stated he's out for 2-3 more... thats why

It was never supposed to be one week. The doctors said 3-4 weeks from the start. Ablett's tweets about hoping to be back after one week had everyone claiming he would be back. Ablett is just trying to be positive, the initial doctors report of 3-4 weeks will probably be spot on.

Thorpy

Wouldn't surprise me if this is tactic to scare GWS it also wouldn't surprise me if GAJ is out for 6-8 weeks