Chief Wiggum

Started by GavidDuetta, May 02, 2012, 12:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavidDuetta

With fyfe out for good and many people looking at premium fowards this week why hasnt Clancee Pearce come up?? Atm in his last 4 games he is av 100+ best out of any foward and at under 400k is still good value. Why aren't people considering him?

Johnnysd

started with him, best move I made all year, too bad i picked Mummy to even that one out!

Justin Bieber

I don't get where that title came from.  ???

TheMailman

Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 02:19:23 PM

I'm guessing the correlation between Clancy Wiggum and Clancee Pearce  ;)

GavidDuetta

Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 02:19:23 PM

Chief Wiggum is Clancee Wigumm

Clancee Pearce Clancee Wigumm

So....why hasnt he been mentioned much?? He is still very very unique and looks to be the best avaliable foward (other than the ones i have i.e dusty, sidey, robbo) and has dpp. Definately a good 5th or 6th fwd keeper

Justin Bieber

Prefer Zaha, ROK, Chappy, Stevie J, Cloke and others over him

GavidDuetta

Quote from: whatlez on May 02, 2012, 02:30:25 PM
Prefer Zaha, ROK, Chappy, Stevie J, Cloke and others over him

ROK, Chappy and Stevie J will likely get rested during year and scores are down a little

Zaha dont mind but he is inconsistent

Cloke is even more inconsistent but high cieling. He wont score as well as last year because he is getting more attention now

Pearce plays that running mid role like Fyfe and Robinson even sidey and racks up the cheap dt points

TheMailman

O'Keefe won't get rested. His season only just started.

Why wouldn't Pearce get rested? He's done a lot more work this year than was expected of him.

Chappy and J have a nice run now including Melbourne, Adelaide, WB, GC, Port and GWS all within the next 9 matches.