AM I WORKING HARD OR AM I HARD..YES IM HARD

Started by GavidDuetta, May 02, 2012, 01:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavidDuetta

Has anyone noticed how hard James Magner works...have heard stories of him getting to the club hours before anyone else and training on off days ect.

ATM he would win the B and F by the ave winning length of Black Caviar ahaead of Trengove

With melbourne set to improve would you expect his scores to improve. I know he isnt quite Michael Barlwo but he is the closest we might get, would he be a keeper. See him ave 90 for the year and thats in a bottom 3 team

elephants

Hope not! I traded him for Rockliff this week!

GavidDuetta

Why would you do that?? He just scored 80 after missing a portion of match with ankle injury

His scores will improve slightly throughout the year reckon he could av 90, he will be the last rookie i trade

elephants

Quote from: GavidDuetta on May 02, 2012, 01:12:53 AM
Why would you do that?? He just scored 80 after missing a portion of match with ankle injury

His scores will improve slightly throughout the year reckon he could av 90, he will be the last rookie i trade

I traded him before his 80 odd score. Don't really mind. Was always going to be a stepping stone to a Premium.

JKraz

surely bugg would be the last rookie to be traded, he is going better than most premiums!!!

and we are spoilt for choice in the mids,

I will trade magner well before bugg (unless he goes nuts and averages 110)

Jukes

I was gonna trade him next week to Horsely but that might go to Shiel. Hmmm this weekend will tell me.

grimreaper

Magner & Bugg will be my last 2 trade outs for sure.. Probably do it in the same week so it saves me having to make a choice... As for Giles, he would be last but at this stage hes looking like a keeper.

PowerBug

Is Bugg even worth trading out?? Defenders don't score much anyway....

stew42

Quote from: PowerBug on May 02, 2012, 02:01:55 PM

My backs haven't really changed since Rnd 1

God
Lids
HShaw (bench)
Birch
Hargrave
MClarke
Bugg

Bench:
Ellis
SShaw

I see 6.5 keepers there (maybe not M Clarke)

salver11

Giles keeper, Bugg almost keeper if not keeper and Magner and McDonald give us flexibility to fix up the rest of our squad untill the byes. On this front it has been a helpfull year in DT. Combine with that Smith Ellis and Morris as well as Hargrave and Ebert there has been some very good oportunities to make a really good team this year. If only I had all these players!

GavidDuetta

Quote from: stew42 on May 02, 2012, 02:06:22 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on May 02, 2012, 02:01:55 PM

My backs haven't really changed since Rnd 1

God
Lids
HShaw (bench)
Birch
Hargrave
MClarke
Bugg

Bench:
Ellis
SShaw

I see 6.5 keepers there (maybe not M Clarke)

Yeah most people started with 5 premo backs and two rookies (one of them bugg) or 4 premos, hargrave, 2 rookies (one of them bugg)

I haver hargrave and probably dont justify him as a keeper so will just need the two trades in defence

Probably Morris and Hargrave to Goddard and Scotland/Houli and then wil have the 7 premos