Not the most popular thread but..........

Started by turry17, May 01, 2012, 10:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turry17

Looking at upgrading ellis or morris soon and was wondering if Broughton would be a good option. He has been doing well recently and now with fyfe out he should keep swinging through the midfield (hopefully).
I know he will still tag when playing teams such as carlton etc but do you still think hes a good option??

tigers123

personally, i love him haha

i have had him from the start and stuck with him... he is a rollercoaster but you gotta love the ups and just deal with the downs...

given all the DT prominent defenders have the rd. 13 bye, broughts having the rd. 12 bye is actually perfect...

i'd wait for the tiger boys to peak in price, but sure, I don't see anything wrong with bringing in the big broughTON  ;)

Holz

with the byes looks like i will be forced to bring in either shaw or broughton, broughton is probably the better pick but considering i traded him out i cant stomach picking him up again.

picker_man

there arnt that many other options from rd12 in the backline (have heppel? i presume) and he has given 3 solid scores in a row and playing gold coast and port over next 2 rounds so shouldnt be used as a tagger, so looks the best of the bunch from rd12, plus all the people who traded him out wont get him back in so is prietty unique
personally if scotland isnt named this week broughts will be coming in this week and scotland next ;)

essendon2

fyfe out for rest of the year.
more MID time.
playing GCS this week.
139 last time they met.
enough said.

Gibbs > T.Adams
Morris > Broughton

(only if Gibbs isn't named)

Zombie2.5

Stuck with broughton from the start 8)

I wouldn't really trade him in though....
who knows you might trade him back out....

Last year a lot of people traded out Broughts early, then some even got him back in because of his purple patch mid season, then he went back to ordinary. Be wary!!

It might be worth it but I'm just warning you guys.

elephants

Gee never thought I'd say this but I'm keen!! In a few weeks though...

picker_man

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 01, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

Last year a lot of people traded out Broughts early, then some even got him back in because of his purple patch mid season, then he went back to ordinary. Be wary!!

who else would you suggest from round 12 besides heppel......

newfreofan

Zombie2.5

Quote from: picker_man on May 01, 2012, 11:40:07 PM
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 01, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

who else would you suggest from round 12 besides heppel......
Heath Shaw anyone?  :-\
Not really much... Duffield?
I've got Shaw and broughts, no the most reliable but... they'll be fine.
Two is enough, so Heppell  and Shaw/Broughts, if you want midpricer then Ceski/Duffield

willy0405

get heppel/broughton...its too late to jump on the waters wagon even though he is mega consistant

GavidDuetta

Cant wait for Morris to Goddard in a few weeks

THANKYOU TOM MCDONALD

tigers123

Quote from: GavidDuetta on May 02, 2012, 01:02:24 AM
Cant wait for Morris to Goddard in a few weeks

THANKYOU TOM MCDONALD

^ dafuq?   ???

what's this got to do with tom mcdonald? are you talking about jordie mckenzie who tagged goddard the other night?

Chelskiman

I'll get Broughton in eventually, but I haven't even looked at upgrades in my backline yet as I have way too many issues to sort out in other areas.