Its not soggy, its not burnt, Its Jack Crisp

Started by GavidDuetta, May 01, 2012, 09:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavidDuetta

The guy has done alright fantasy wise

67 in his first game isnt that bad and then last week 49 in a swimming pool

He tore up at draft camp fitness testing and at 85,500 is another option for clay smith downgrade

what is others thoughts

Colliwobblers

Love your thread title and get the switcharoo on the username there and like that too ;)

Now Crispy, BARGAIN - awesome price, not sure on his job security but has played well thus far, would want to get the dirt from a Lions insider like Ringo before commiting but looks like a great cash cow.

I'k looking at him in a couple of different comps I do as a downgrade for ledger in DT and C Smith in sportsbet comp.

If he can cement a spot he will be a better option than all teh in and out GWS rooks...

GavidDuetta

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 01, 2012, 09:38:15 PM
Love your thread title and get the switcharoo on the username there and like that too ;)

Now Crispy, BARGAIN - awesome price, not sure on his job security but has played well thus far, would want to get the dirt from a Lions insider like Ringo before commiting but looks like a great cash cow.

I'k looking at him in a couple of different comps I do as a downgrade for ledger in DT and C Smith in sportsbet comp.

If he can cement a spot he will be a better option than all teh in and out GWS rooks...

its his fitness results that impressed me

DT Gun

Will be in and out all year so i would look elsewhere

Colliwobblers

Quote from: DT Gun on May 01, 2012, 09:58:02 PM
Will be in and out all year so i would look elsewhere

zorko docherty still to make appearences this is most likely true...

Problems

I'll wait a week for GC's Kyal Horsley, after his effort last week I think he has better JS than Jack Crispy Creme :D

GavidDuetta

i dont know if he will be dropped

reckon he plays a different role to zorko and doecherty so he should keep his spot???

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Problems on May 01, 2012, 10:12:23 PM
I'll wait a week for GC's Kyal Horsley, after his effort last week I think he has better JS than Jack Crispy Creme :D
Mmmmm....

Yeah, I'm not sold on him just yet, especially with Horsley about to back up his first game and ton, plus docherty and Zorks around the corner, they all look like way better options.

Also he's already on the bubble, still a bit early to trade but you could, and i'd rather pfeiffer.

Good luck if you take him on board though!

GavidDuetta

Im taking horsley on this week reckon he will be a champ

the next barlow for sure