YOU'RE ALL NAIVE

Started by essendon2, May 01, 2012, 07:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afl_freak2

I wont boo ya mate........... thats childish the whole boo/cheer stuff

On the other hand you are a KNOB! I dare say most of us have moved on from fyfe................... Stupid thread!

Colliwobblers

A lot of people will now replace him with a player who has dropped just as much if not more so the wait won't have cost them anything may even have saved them a bit if the guy they trade in dropped more ala Stevie J, chappy, pavlova  ;)

mpollock

Not sure why after the event people feel the need to either boast or hang it on others for their decision.
We all make stupid trades decisions thoughout the season .... I did Broughton to Dempsey which so far has been a disaster ... on the other hand i traded Fyfe straight away.

Silly thread ... the whole boo thing is stupid so i also didn't boo you.

slipknot_4

I think I might keep him Ross Lyons remaining pretty optimistic about him Playing next week

essendon2

hahahahahahah 15 boo's from this post  ;D

essendon2

Quote from: mpollock on May 01, 2012, 08:39:38 PM
Not sure why after the event people feel the need to either boast or hang it on others for their decision.
We all make stupid trades decisions thoughout the season .... I did Broughton to Dempsey which so far has been a disaster ... on the other hand i traded Fyfe straight away.

Silly thread ... the whole boo thing is stupid so i also didn't boo you.
mate, a lot of us don't make stupid trades.
you just have to wake up, the reason you chose Broughton was cause of his ceiling - we all knew he was going to be a rollercoaster. and you full well would've known about Dempsey's injury last year - so it was a terrible decision by you!  :P

Alka

Trading him was just as much of a gamble. Who did you bring in? A lot chose Whitecross, it's still uncertain if that was a good choice or not.

I had other issues to deal with that round, so decided to hold. I wish he had not been named this last round, as I had my eye on a cheaper, and better scoring player, so I did lose cash. I don't know how many would have traded him after he was named though? Would have been quite a bold move.

deekay

Quote from: essendon2 on May 01, 2012, 09:12:16 PM
hahahahahahah 15 boo's from this post  ;D

I boo'd you because you wasted my time reading this post.

mpollock

"mate, a lot of us don't make stupid trades.
you just have to wake up, the reason you chose Broughton was cause of his ceiling - we all knew he was going to be a rollercoaster. and you full well would've known about Dempsey's injury last year - so it was a terrible decision by you!"

Yes ... we all make mistakes .. even you like starting this post and getting 15 boos  :)

I really didn't want Broughton but his bye made me lock him in at the last minute combined with news he would play midfield and good pre-season form ... Dempsey should play this week and may end up being a good pickup if he stays fit.  At the moment however seems like a mistake.

Still ranking 20k overall so not going to bad really despite my bad decisions  ;D

essendon2

Quote from: Alka on May 01, 2012, 09:18:59 PM
Trading him was just as much of a gamble. Who did you bring in? A lot chose Whitecross, it's still uncertain if that was a good choice or not.

I had other issues to deal with that round, so decided to hold. I wish he had not been named this last round, as I had my eye on a cheaper, and better scoring player, so I did lose cash. I don't know how many would have traded him after he was named though? Would have been quite a bold move.
it was either going to be Sidebottom or Pearce and I chose Sidebottom

Quote from: mpollock on May 01, 2012, 09:57:16 PM
"mate, a lot of us don't make stupid trades.
you just have to wake up, the reason you chose Broughton was cause of his ceiling - we all knew he was going to be a rollercoaster. and you full well would've known about Dempsey's injury last year - so it was a terrible decision by you!"

Yes ... we all make mistakes .. even you like starting this post and getting 15 boos  :)

I really didn't want Broughton but his bye made me lock him in at the last minute combined with news he would play midfield and good pre-season form ... Dempsey should play this week and may end up being a good pickup if he stays fit.  At the moment however seems like a mistake.

Still ranking 20k overall so not going to bad really despite my bad decisions  ;D
ahahah well i'd much rather get 15 (20 now) meaningless boo's on fanfooty, than trade Broughton > Dempsey and be ranked 20k  :D

elephants

Treloar came in for Fyfe as soon as he was injured. That money made Magnet into Rockliff and a fwd rookie into a gun ;D

essendon2

Quote from: elephants on May 01, 2012, 09:59:20 PM
Treloar came in for Fyfe as soon as he was injured. That money made Magnet into Rockliff and a fwd rookie into a gun ;D
you're a wise man!  8)

mpollock

It is a long season ... don't be to cocky ...  ;)

elephants

Cheers essendon and true mpollock ;)

essendon2

Quote from: elephants on May 01, 2012, 10:03:46 PM
Cheers essendon and true mpollock ;)
if Gibbs isn't named, I'm gonna go
Gibbs > Adams
Morris > Broughton

next week:
Devon > Horsley
Milera > Beams

still will have 75k in the bank too  ;)