YOU'RE ALL NAIVE

Started by essendon2, May 01, 2012, 07:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

Whoever kept Fyfe is really very silly, and naive. He has dislocated both shoulders so many times, of course he was going to get surgery. for heaven's sakes he dislocated it at training today!

if he had kept playing with the bad shoulder, he could have damaged a nerve and that would've been career ending.

we know... 'i was saving a trade' but look at the cost now. a trade, but 42k went down the drain.

sorry but this had to be said.

mezzoculo

Isn't there an "I told you so" thread somewhere else already?

essendon2

Quote from: mezzoculo on May 01, 2012, 07:20:18 PM
don't boo me...  :P
this is a you're all naive thread!

mezzoculo

Quote from: essendon2 on May 01, 2012, 07:21:17 PM
Quote from: mezzoculo on May 01, 2012, 07:20:18 PM
don't boo me...  :P
this is a you're all naive thread!
Wasn't me who boo'd. I just think this would be a great entry in the "I Told You So" thread.

Kuruki

Ahh good ole hindsight. I ditched Fyfe as soon as he was injured. I also ditched Mumford and Ablett  hehe. Yes people i am a tradoholic.

Justin Bieber

If you post you get boo'd. So if you don't want to get boo'd, don't post haha

But yeah i'm happy I got Robbo in and rose the bat twice :)

essendon2

haha 5 boo's for no reason.
the one's with the boo's are just people who aren't scared to have their opinions heard, and also, a lot of the 'boo'd' members are the most learned anyway

Windigo

They took a gamble and it didn't pay off.

I bet when you saw Fyfe score 92, your head  dropped a little and leaving you thinking what could have been...

But in hindsight, the correct choice was made. But we wouldn't have known if it was the correct choice until now.

Justin Bieber

I can't count the amount of times I've been boo'd. Don't really care ;D

Windigo

Quote from: whatlez on May 01, 2012, 07:51:48 PM

.....It's like just above your picture.  8)

ando_10

didnt really concern me i have him in SC only but i was happy with his score and it is what it is about his price. just made the straight swap for danger.

oh and btw whatlez that is a lot of boos im going to cheer you cause thats an outrageous amount of boos haha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on May 01, 2012, 07:53:16 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 01, 2012, 07:51:48 PM

.....It's like just above your picture.  8)

Yeah I meant I can't tell which comment I make get me the most boo's or it's just fun for people to wait an hour and go again haha.

essendon2

Quote from: Windigo on May 01, 2012, 07:51:33 PM
They took a gamble and it didn't pay off.

I bet when you saw Fyfe score 92, your head  dropped a little and leaving you thinking what could have been...

But in hindsight, the correct choice was made. But we wouldn't have known if it was the correct choice until now.
not at all.. because I put in Sidebottom and always thought he would get surgery soon  ;D

JamSainter

There is enough threads about Fyfe...
Maybe make one about Broughton, he's missing all the attention.
And maybe whilst you are at it, tell the 3 or so per cent that they made a terrible decision in getting Dawson?
8)

Football Factory

I got rid of him cos i knew if i left him he would have done his shoulder again   ;)