Devon Smith

Started by lachie_001, May 01, 2012, 07:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victorius Secret

Devon Smith certainly  has more $$$ to be made if you're patient enough to see out the subbed affected score in the rolling average, but trade him out in supercoach

i'm considering him as a bench keeper with a dpp tag will come in handy.

The Silent Partner

I like Devon, I like his Dp even more he has had a rest and should stay back in the side hopefully til after the byes was contemplating moving him on but do we really have to jump on every player on the bubble cos we will miss out on some dollars. 5fer is there and gonna make some coin but not sold on his security. As others have stated his JS and point scoring will be pretty handy come bye time and with all the injuries this year, not to mention the GWS bye which IMO will be a nightmare which this week with Carlton should give us an insight into what could happen. Who knows Treloar could get rested this week and will Cameron score what he did last week or will he pull out a 30-40 odd. I say hold unless you get a premo and have a bit of coin to spare you will need it.

Victorius Secret

Quote from: The Silent Partner on May 02, 2012, 01:30:45 AM
I like Devon, I like his Dp even more he has had a rest and should stay back in the side hopefully til after the byes was contemplating moving him on but do we really have to jump on every player on the bubble cos we will miss out on some dollars. 5fer is there and gonna make some coin but not sold on his security. As others have stated his JS and point scoring will be pretty handy come bye time and with all the injuries this year, not to mention the GWS bye which IMO will be a nightmare which this week with Carlton should give us an insight into what could happen. Who knows Treloar could get rested this week and will Cameron score what he did last week or will he pull out a 30-40 odd. I say hold unless you get a premo and have a bit of coin to spare you will need it.

are you jumping on the zorko & docherty (great defence downgrade option!) train soon? all aboard silent partner! i have saved my trades for the preseason hyped rookies!

The Silent Partner

Quote from: Victorius Secret on May 03, 2012, 12:37:58 AM

are you jumping on the zorko & docherty (great defence downgrade option!) train soon? all aboard silent partner! i have saved my trades for the preseason hyped rookies!
Well victorious secret I reckon zorko could get a look in soon and Doherty hopefully as well those defence downgrades are gonna be important especially with webber levy on the cusp. All aboard well i have already tagged the back of the seat

Victorius Secret

Quote from: The Silent Partner on May 03, 2012, 12:46:14 AM
Quote from: Victorius Secret on May 03, 2012, 12:37:58 AM

Well victorious secret I reckon zorko could get a look in soon and Doherty hopefully as well those defence downgrades are gonna be important especially with webber levy on the cusp. All aboard well i have already tagged the back of the seat

hahahaha +1 cheer