Please play big O

Started by chaosAD, May 01, 2012, 06:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Im sick of this Ruck rubbish! I picked Sandi Giles Redden and Orren and thought they are locked and loaded for at least 10-12 weeks, now im facing another donut because Sandi prob wont play and the other two are camels! FMDT!

Thunderstruck

Quote from: chaosAD on May 01, 2012, 06:40:20 PM
Im sick of this Ruck rubbish! I picked Sandi Giles Redden and Orren and thought they are locked and loaded for at least 10-12 weeks, now im facing another donut because Sandi prob wont play and the other two are camels! FMDT!

I think quite a few are in the same position as yourself and are feeling the same  >:(  :(

Justin Bieber

Same situation mate :(

Why Sandi Why!!!

Dutchie64

Imagine....like some have.......to have started with Sandi and Mummy 8)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Dutchie64 on May 01, 2012, 06:47:46 PM
Imagine....like some have.......to have started with Sandi and Mummy 8)
or burgers or goldstein...  ruck carnage

chaosAD

What is the answer? Theres no point trading Sandi this week because he'll be back next week, and really theres no guns im really keen to trade Sandi to, cox is only just going and the rest are rubbish or not keepers! im lost

upthemaidens

Quote from: chaosAD on May 01, 2012, 07:12:50 PM
What is the answer? Theres no point trading Sandi this week because he'll be back next week, and really theres no guns im really keen to trade Sandi to, cox is only just going and the rest are rubbish or not keepers! im lost
redden to cordy?  its abit ugly,but if u dont have any spare cash or dont want to use 2 trades  . may be about the best option

tigers123

bring back the big BILLYYYYYYY LONGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

can i just ask WHY THE flower AREN'T BRISBANE PLAYING HIM EVEN THOUGH BERGER IS OUT?!??!?!?!

essendon2

orren or redden will play this week!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tigers123 on May 01, 2012, 07:21:18 PM
bring back the big BILLYYYYYYY LONGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

can i just ask WHY THE flower AREN'T BRISBANE PLAYING HIM EVEN THOUGH BERGER IS OUT?!??!?!?!

Because Hudson ducks his head haha.

chaosAD

I have a feeling Orren will play this week, he was good in the 2s on the weekend

Dutchie64

Redden>Maric......doesn't require too much cash and park Sandi on the bench for a week and are covered for the byes ;)

fattony

Pick Sandi and Mummy, they said

Set and forget rucks, they said

Scrads

I have HMAC, Giles, Redden and O.

So sitting alright tbh in the rucks, however I am unsure what I will do in round 11 when HMAC and Giles are both out and O and Redden potentially wont be playing =S