Jordan Lewis
2 (3.6%)
Travis Cloke
1 (1.8%)
Dane Beams
7 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

JKraz

Hey guys, with fyfe going down again I think it looks at too great of a risk going forward, especially with his large BE,

If he was to undergo surgery or miss more games, who is the best sideways trade to go to? I personally am tossing up between zaha and beams, but i put in all available options just for completeness.

fertalong

Do you have a mid dpp? I do, and im planning to trade Fyfe to Murphy this week if Murphy isn't rested.
Otherwise, I'm leaning towards beams for a fwd replacement since I already have Mitch Robbo. If you don't have Robbo, then get him as a priority.

Justin Bieber

Are you caring about byes?

It looks like chapman is at the best value and they are verging Melbourne. Hopefully he scores though so I an get him next week ;D

Colliwobblers

Beams for the best score, ROK or Zaka for the best value, chappy to have a bit each way :)

JKraz

not overly fussed about byes as I am ranked 10k and can potentially kiss overall goodbye.

Also need to consider if robo is playing this week against gws

Zombie2.5

Robbo!! Gun and playing GWS is a bonus. I don't think they'd rest him, mostly Judd, Murphy, Scotland, Simpson, Kreuzer, their stars and really 'must have' guys or the older guys.

Windigo

Big balls to keep him around.

But this clearly is the time to oust.  ;)

Robbo or Beams.

Smileys Bruisres

Hi all,

I also have Fyfe and am looking at trading him for R.Okeefe as his price has dropped and i think he turned the corner last week.

What is peoples thoughts on him?

Windigo

Quote from: Smileys Bruisres on May 01, 2012, 05:16:13 PM
Hi all,

I also have Fyfe and am looking at trading him for R.Okeefe as his price has dropped and i think he turned the corner last week.

What is peoples thoughts on him?

I'm on him. Arguably the most consistent FWD last year, had a run of 84+ for like 12 games and only 3 games below 80.  8)

First few rounds were dog shower because he was coming back from injury. But looks the goods.

But he is still a risk...But just having ROK in your FWD line just makes it 'look' better.  :P

Justin Bieber

I'm waiting one more week on ROK or not getting him.

It's either him or Zaha and I like the look of Zaha.

Windigo

Just further incentive:

Adelaide: High=138 Low=48 Average=91.44

Last 3: 100, 130 & 91

Then the week after he plays Tigers...Near enough to 100 average on them.  8)

Smileys Bruisres

Cheers Windigo you have put my mind at rest the ROK is going in & he plays Melbourne in the 3rd week also big points should be had against them 2.

Christensen must be worh consideration I would have thought ?

Windigo

Quote from: Smileys Bruisres on May 01, 2012, 05:33:22 PM
Cheers Windigo you have put my mind at rest the ROK is going in & he plays Melbourne in the 3rd week also big points should be had against them 2.

Just warning you that most of my tips on trade in have all be duds..Jay Z last week for instance.  ::)

But ROK under priced for what he can deliver.  ;)

Quote from: 4820 on May 01, 2012, 05:51:17 PM
Christensen must be worh consideration I would have thought ?

There are so many other options in this price bracket. Hawkins, Zaha, Pearce, ROK, Christensen etc. Some will get it right, and others will get it wrong.  :P

dillez

my forward line is

franks, sidebum, fyfe , martin, porps, D smith, Hall

I can afford to go fyfe to any fwd I want or

fyfe - dangerfeild
porps - pavlich?

good idea?

with fyfe out pay should get more time in the mid.